Chapter 12

Your P.O.V.
I silently follow Emma to the room that she mentioned about 'waiting match'. I sigh and think back where I met with Miss Nightingale in the office. ' Just what kind of aura is THAT? And I wish I have an aura like that...' My thought were interrupted by the cherry voice "Oh yeah, Y/N! Are you gonna be survivor or hunter?"

"Survivor, I think... Since I heard a lot of people from our class are survivors." Emma gasp and hugs me, "Yay!! So have you thought about your character's career yet?" I shrugs, "Well... Gamer, but I don't think that's an actual career... So..." I hummed a bit "maybe I'll try a different one." She nodded, the smile never left from her face.

"Also, why would Miss Nightingale make this game? Not that I hate it but I never heard a single school host this kind of game..." She shrugs "Well, not all principal care for our boredom so maybe Miss Nightingale want us to have some fun!!"

"Welp. But about making my character... where and how do I make?"

"Oh! It's in the matching room! The staff will let newbies to make their own characters! Don't worry! They also double check to see if their characters are overpowered!" I giggle, "Like Gary or Mary sue?" "You could say that!"

We arrived in front of the steel door. Wait, steel? This is normal, right—?

Emma knock the door as it was open by the person. Wait, Mr. Bane?!

"...Get in." he said in deep yet scary tone. As Emma went in, he turn to me with his scary orbs, "Are you the newbie?" I quickly nodded. "Follow me." I went inside as he close the door from behind.

He motion his hand to follow him as I did as he demand. He walks to another door and open, it was sign, "Character for newbie." He took out the key and open the door, went inside as I did the same. ' Holy sugar. This is colder than any room!' I thought as I shiver a bit. There was a small screen, I mean, a lot of them. ' Damn! This school is THAT rich!? It's like buying the whole game stock!' The security clear his throat as I snapped out of my thought. I swiftly turn to him. "Just turn on the screen and pick whatever your character like, I guess." I nodded as I turn on the screen like he said, more like demand, in his tone. The gray character pop up in the middle, that is include the colours in side that you like to choose. And there's a lot of option like Hair, Nose, Eyes, Shirt, Pants, Skirt, Shoes, Socks, etc. I sigh as I thought that this will need a lot of time to finished.

• • •

"Ah, finally!" I huffed as I look at my character.

(You can change the hair length and the colours that you imagine ^^){The art is not mine of course}

{The art is not mine of course}

I double check to see if I pick the wrong one, hoping I'm not messed up with my character. After that, I sigh in relief but something caught my attention. "Eh? Career...?" I clasp my hands, "Right! How could I forgot!" I click the "Career" button and there's a lot of them pop up. Most of them have gray words, does that mean it was already chosen and cannot choose it by others? I swiftly scroll up, I was glad that it was from the word A to Z so it will be a little easy to pick your own career. I noticed the above there was a button of "Decoder", "Rescuer", "Supporter" and "Kiter".