Chapter 15

Your vision slowly went back as you slowly touch your face. The helmet still there. You took it off and look around, the others still 'unconscious'. You shrugged and put the helmet on the table. A gruff sound made you jumped as you turn around

How could you forgot he is still here...

"So.. you're awake." Bane's expression still cold, and scary. "You may leave the room, go ask someone to tag a long with you, or just go wherever you want." you just nodded and mumble 'thank you' as you silently tried to left the room.

Keyword: Tried.

"Oh also, would you like to spectating your match?" you turn to him, confused. "Eh? Spectating?"

He nodded, "After your conscious awake, you maybe curious of what happened in the match. So, would you like to spectating?"

"Sure, I guess... But where can I watch?"

"Just exit the room and go find the room that is spectating match. The code is TRC07, for your match."

You just nodded and quickly left the room. You took out your phone and text Martha. Just in case if she done in the match

Hey Martha, you done?:Y/N

You just stare at the message, waiting for the reply.

A minute has passed, maybe she is not done. Yeah, you're a bit impatient so you guess you could just ask the staff for spectating the match. You sigh, there's a lot of people here, the room fills with chattering.

"Oh, hello there! You seems lost, looking for someone?" you turn around and look up at the two tall man, the one was with snow white hair and the other was jet black. They both have long silky hair that tied into low ponytail. You guessed that they are brothers or something, like Emma talking about, and you forgot their name. "Um... No... I mean, I was looking for... you know, spectating match...?"

The white one smile, "Well, we could help you with that!" The black one seems disagree with this by a look of his face, "Bi'An-"

"Come! We will show you the room!" Before you could say anything, he suddenly grab your wrist, gently and went to the room, leaving the black twin behind. "你。。。 哦,算了!(You... oh, forget it!)"

'Why everytime I met new people, they make a sudden contact with me!? Like, I don't really mind but it's a bit weird-' you screaming on the inside as you both arrived at the room. "Here is it." You look up at him, "Thanks... um...?"

"Hm? Oh! We haven't tell our name, right? I'm Xie Bi'An!" he cheerfully said and give you his hand. You slowly accept and shook it, "Y/N. Y/N L/N... Nice to meet you, Xie..." You slowly twist the doorknob, making a 'click' sound as the door open. You went into the room, didn't even noticed that Xie follow you.

You decided to let him be and went to type the code. "TRC07, isn't it...?" you went to type the code and one of the screen turn on, revealing Martha get chased by Jack.

"Eh...? I thought Martha already went to the exit gate?" You noticed that there's a button arrow in between Martha's full name. You tap the right arrow, revealing Kreacher... messing around in the open gate, which that is the place that Naib push you into the gate.

You tap the right arrow again, revealing Naib is down, he seems healing himself. Something boiling you on the inside as you almost throw your hands on the screen. 'For the love of...! Mr. Pierson should have heal Naib, not just...!' You double tap the left arrow, Martha still kiting the hunter. 'Poor Martha... kiting the hunter while one of your teammate didn't do any shit.' You sigh and noticed the figure above Naib's name on the upper right corner was half incapacitated, making you surprise and relief in the same time.

You double tap the right arrow, noticed that Naib went to input the password. "Oh right... he's kinda near the gate, so that's that..." you watch as he input the password. Finally, the exit gate is open and you could see Naib announce to Martha about it.

You tap the arrow again-

Jack seems give up and went to find another, making you puff out of cheek to prevent you snickers. You noticed that Jack's 'Detention' is over, maybe he went to the other gate where Naib stood? You shrugs and continue to watch Martha on her way.

'This is getting a bit boring....' you sigh, never leave your eyes on Martha. You heard the gong play twice, noticed that Kreacher was incapacitated. Maybe because Jack used his fog, then his normal attack, that's what you thought.

You switch the person to Kreacher as Jack balloon him and slam him down to the rocket chair. You snickers as you watch him suffer, you know he is screaming for help.

Both survivors escape as Kreacher fly to the sky.

You laugh as the match end, the screen went off by itself so you shrugs it off, took out your phone.

Yo, am just finished :Y/N watching your match, gg.

You patiently wait for her reply.

BING!

Martha🔫: Haha! But damn, I can't believe that thief didn't even heal Naib, not even a bit! Also, GG!

Thief...? :Y/N

Martha🔫: Mr. Pierson's character's career is a thief. Not sure why tho~

Martha🔫: U still in the spectating match room?

Yeah... :Y/N

Martha🔫: Aight! Wait for me outside of the door! I'll be there!

Yes, ma'am. :Y/N

Y/N has left the chat

You close your phone and put it in your pocket and left the room, forgot that the snow hair man is in the room.

"Hm..." you boredly take out your phone and watch YouTube cuz why nah-

"Y/N!!" Your eyes went to the figure from your phone, lazily wave at them. "Hi."

Martha jump up and down while hugging you, "C-Can't breath-" she giggle, still haven't let you go "We won!!"

You awkwardly laugh and slowly pat her back, "Y-Yeah... I spectating the..." you cough "...match...!"

Finally, she let you go and pat your back, more like slap-

Making you cough more.

But she didn't care or noticed it, or maybe both.

Damn it, Martha.

"C-Can we go now...?" Martha nodded and hold my hands as we left the room.

-cнαρτєr 15, єท∂-