Chapter 14

(I decided to use the second p.o.v. from now on, hope you guys won't mind-)

You finally finished the cipher and went to find the other one. "Ouch... I need to find Martha... but I don't know if Jack still chasing her..." you sigh, continue to walk. There was a "Martha Behamfill containing the hunter for 60 seconds" She must be a good kiter, that's what you thought.

You just realised you haven't use your ability yet, so you went to another cipher, found one that it's in the small building and went to decode.

You went to transmitter the cipher, including the others, of course, that's what your ability is telling you. As you finished transmitter, you could feel your health drop a little, earning a small yelp. "Ah shit... I forgot I will get hurt for this..." you went back to decode, ignoring the pain. That's when a red and black thingy appeared beside your cipher. "Huh?"

"The hunter has changed the target! Beware!" That is belong to Martha's voice. 'Wait, does that mean that this thing is...!?' You quickly left the building as the sound of some kind of wind become louder, that was when Jack appeared beside the cipher. You quickly ran to the nearest pallet and slam it down. "The hunter is near me!!" You shout out loud and vault the window at the church, successfully dodge the fog.

You could hear Jack let out irritated noises and went to vault the window, chasing you. You didn't look back in fear of it might decreasing your speed. You could hear two cipher has been finished, making you doing a peace sign, which you didn't mean to do it. "Ah... I wonder how come I am not tired by this... Oh well..." You shrugs it off and went to the nearest pallet and slam it down. As he destroy the pallet, you took this chance to ran out from the church by vaulting the other window.

"Oh geez...! Stop chasing me already!" You whined, still running from the hunter, earning an irritated chuckle. "Not until I chair you first, darling~"

Ok, this makes you uncomfortable.

"Y/N L/N has containing the hunter for 60 seconds."

You ignore the announcement and run as fast as you can until he lost you, but how?! There's no way you just gonna be, oh, he still far away, time to hide in the locker. No way you could do that! You decided to look back.

He's near, in an inch.

'OhGodohGodohGodohGodOhga-' You could feel his claws aim so high that you feel your soul about to leave your body. That's when a figure ran behind you, talking the hit.

You were confused at how you didn't feel the pain and you turn around, shocked "Naib!?" Now you are so confused how come his health didn't drop by his running style. "Don't look back, just run!"

You answered with your head swiftly turn to your own path as another cipher popped. "Naisu! So uh... How many cipher we need to decode for the exit gate...?" You question out of blue.

"5 ciphers. Now we only need one cipher to go for the exit gate." You nodded as you two kept running, that is when he almost fell on his balance "Woah! Be careful!" He yelp in pain as he look back, mocking the hunter "Seriously Jack? Can't even capture me this time?"

You mumble, "Bruh, don't say that! He's already in rage now!" there's a worried tone in your voice, you never see or heard how Jack is when he is angry and you don't want to know about that. The green hood chuckles, "Eh, whatever. Watch me." He took your hands and dash to the wall, "Eh eh? What are you doin—" before you could finished, you and Naib suddenly dash to the other path, making your head spin a bit, "What the...!?" He ran to the church and head to downstairs, still holding your hands.

"Is this... a basement? And holy shit, there's a lot of chairs..." He didn't answer you as he bring you deep into the corner that there's a red looking chest at the middle. He forcefully let you lie down, making you look at him with shock expression, "Hey, what are you—" he cut you off by putting his hand over your mouth. "Shush! He is still here to find us!" he then look down at your cloth, "I'm gonna heal you now and no, I'm not gonna do anything to you, just calm down."