Chapter 3

mizzsuperman you are too cute 😂

Harry woke up, yawning, moving to rub his eyes.
But he couldn't.
He opened his eyes and realized with a shock he was tied to the bed.
Well damn.
He was alone in the bed, and his feet were tied as well, and he was naked.
He couldn't help but blush at the thought of what Louis had in mind.
He wasn't a virgin, and Louis and him were in what people called...the honeymoon stage, even though they weren't married.

The bathroom door swung open, and Louis walked in, nonchalant.
"Good morning love." He said, his voice husky.
Harry bit his lip, and felt himself harden.
"Louis, care to explain?"
"I said you were going to beg."
"This is a kink?"
"That all depends on how today goes." Louis smiled, winking.
Harry shifted, and huffed at the ties restraining his wrists.
"I'm not going to beg."
Louis smirked, crawling into the bed, leaning over and sloppily kissing Harry, his eyes blown.
"We'll see."

24 minutes and 13 seconds later.

"Lou...fuck.." Harry mumbled, desperately trying to create friction for his aching member.
"What? Couldn't quite hear you." Louis smirked.
"Please..I need you."
Louis sighed happily, and padded off the bed.
"Where are you going?" Harry cried.
Louis returned shortly, and Harry quickly recognized the small bottle in his hand.
Louis crawled in between Harry's legs, slicking up his fingers with lube.
Harry panted, throwing his head back at the feeling of Louis's slim finger inside him.
"Lou...fuck yes." Harry moaned, rocking his hips.
Louis clamped his hips down, and began thrusting his finger in and out of the boy, making him a moaning mess.
"Not going to last..need you."
Louis smiled, untying Harry's hands and feet.
He pressed a loving kiss to Harry's lips, and reached for the lube bottle that was thrown on the side of the bed.
Harry stopped him, taking the lube bottle.
He looked at Louis's expression, and smiled.
"Let me."
When ever they had had sex, Harry had either been too inexperienced, too drunk or too needy to be flirtatious, so Louis simply smiled.
Harry poured the lube onto Louis, rubbing his hand along him to slick him up.
The older man sucked in a breath, gently pushing Harry down onto the pillows, hovering over him.
He placed the tip of his dick near Harry entrance, pushing in agonizingly slow.
Harry gripped his shoulders, pulling him until Louis was bottomed out.
Both men moaned at the contact.
"You're so fucking tight, shit." Louis groaned, as he began rocking his hips.
"No, you're just-oh, right there, yes." Harry trailed off as Louis pounded into him, the bed shaking with his thrusts.
"Loulouloulouloulou." Harry moaned, rutting his hips to meet Louis's thrusts.
"I'm going to..."
"Let go baby." Louis whispered in his neck.
Harry whined, pulling Louis's lips to his as he released.
Louis sighed, his climax soon following Harry's.
Louis pulled out, throwing the lube onto the dresser.
He pulled the covers over Harry, wrapping his arms around him and kissing his forehead.
"I love you."
"I love you too." The younger boy yawned, drifting to sleep in his lovers arms, feeling safe.

That was shit ugh 😭