Chapter 7

* 7 months later*

Louis walked into the living room, and Zayn looked up from the computer on his lap.
"Hey babe!" He smiled, standing up and kissing Louis.
Louis grinned, pecking him on the cheek, avoiding his pout.
"You kiss me like I'm your grandmother." Zayn laughed.
Louis laughed, the smile not reaching his eyes.
Zayn flopped down on the couch, sighing as he pulled the computer back onto his lap.
Louis sat across from him, and Zayn sighed.
"Lou, I know this sounds crazy, but are you...interested in me still?"
"What?" "Yes of course!"
Not.
"Yes!"
"Oh, well I was just wondering because lately you've seemed..distant."
"Of course I love you....." Maybe.
••••
"Luke? Luuuuuke? Luke? Luke? Lucas? Luke skywalker? Lukey? Hey? Luke?"
"I'm trying to take a nap dammit." Luke laughed, pulling Harry on top of him so he was straddling him.
"Well I'm lonely."
"Aww."
Harry giggled as Luke kissed him, and Harry pulled away, laughing.
"Okay, have a nice nap."
"Hey!"
Harry felt a jolt as Luke pressed him against the bed, knowing what he wanted, and he had to give it to him.
His mind was on Louis, like it or not.
••••
"Louis?" Zayn called.
"Oh hey!" Louis smiled, avoiding his kiss.
"Well, I met a guy at work, and invited him and his boyfriend over for dinner, is that okay with you?"
"Of course, what's their names?"
"Well my friends name is Luke, I don't know his boyfriends name."
"Okay, I'll get food and stuff."
Zayn smiled, and pressed a chaste kiss to Louis's lips.
"You're the best, love you!"
"Okay."
••••
Harry laid on the bed, watching a movie when Luke ran in.
"Do you feel like going out today?"
"Where?"
"To this guy I met at work's house, I said I'd bring you, it's going to be us and his boyfriend."
"Oh, okay yeah sure, I'd love to go."
Luke grinned, kissing Harry's temple.
"What's his name?"
"Um, well my friends name is..Zack? Yeah I think so, and I don't know his boyfriends name."
"Oh, okay."
" I need to take a shower..care to join me? Save some water, since I'm all about the environment." Luke smirked.
Harry laughed, and ignored the pang in his chest.
"I don't want to be late."
Luke pouted, but disappeared to the bathroom.
~~
Harry and Luke walked up the stairs, giggling at Harrys wild guesses of what Zack's boyfriend looked like.
Luke laughed, "you're too adorable." He mumbled, pressing his lips to Harrys.
Harry allowed Luke to press him against the door, sighing into his mouth.
••••
Louis heard a thump on the door, and whirled around.
"They're here." He called, running to open the door.
He gasped as the couple broke apart, the kid with the lip ring grinning sheepishly, his boyfriend turning around.
"Harry?!"