Chapter 8

"L-Louis?" Harry whispered, all the feelings he'd desperately tried to bury away rising up as he involuntarily took in just how good Louis looked in button up shirts, and that color-
No!
"You know each other?" Luke mumbled awkwardly.
"Y-yeah..we uh..." Louis began, when Zayn walked up.
Zayn's face fell at the sight of Harry, and he put his arm around Louis's waist possessively.
"What are YOU doing here?" Zayn spat, and Harry winced, as the situation became more clear.
"Hey, Zack, what's going on, what's your deal with my boyfriend?" Luke said angrily, pulling Harry closer to his side.
"My names Zayn, and my problem is that he's an asshole."
Harrys face fell, and Louis winced, and Harry didn't know why, but he wished he would've defended him.
"Zayn..." Louis began.
"Hey! I liked you at first, but you're a dickhead! My boyfriend has a name, and-"
"Yeah! I know his name, he broke my boyfriends heart! He's an immature little bitch!" Zayn yelled, and Harry whimpered, and Luke froze.
"You dated him?" Luke cried, pointing to Louis, who hadn't uttered a word.
"Y-yeah."
"But he's like, 30!" Luke cried.
Harry looked at the carpet, his tears spilling over finally at Luke's harsh words.
"Let's just go." Harry whispered.
"No, I need an explanation!" Luke yelled, grabbing Harrys arm and yanking him back.
"Hey!" A voice yelled, "Don't pull him!"
Everyone froze to see a seething Louis glaring at Luke.
"Why do you care?" Luke and Zayn said automatically.
"Because-"
"I thought you were over him." Zayn demanded.
"Doesn't matter whether or not I'm over him, you don't treat your boyfriend like that." Louis glared.
"It's none of your damn bus-"
"Yes it is my business! How you treat him is important! It's the most important thing in the world!" Louis yelled, shoving Luke.
"Lou-" Zayn began as Harry pulled Luke from Louis.
"Don't! How can you talk like that to Harry? I told you what happened! It was my fault! It's the biggest mistake I ever made!" Louis cried, paling as everyone went silent.
"Do you still have feelings for him?" Luke and Zayn said.
"I-yeah."
Harry's eyes widened, and he sputtered.
"L-Lou?" Harry smiled softly.
"I'm sorry Harry." Louis smiled.
"Well Harry has a boyfriend, and you can't just expect him to take you back all of a sudden, right Harry?" Luke demanded.
Harry felt his head spin, and he immediately thought of his mother, funnily enough, as his head spun.
"Harry, you okay?" Luke said, placing his hand on his arm.
"I-" He fell to the ground, and Luke caught him.
"Babe!"
"L-l.."
"I'm here, it's okay." Luke said.
"I-I want Louis." He whispered.
Luke and Zayn turned to Louis, who walked over to Harry, taking him in his arms gently.
"Hi Harry." Louis said gently.
And Harry felt safe.