Chapter 5

Harry raced up the steps, and stopped in front of his door, unsure of what to expect.
He certainly didn't expect to see louis being straddled by a man with tan skin and black hair.
Zayn?
Harry slowly stalked out of the apartment, eyes burning as he saw louis tangle is hands in his hair.

Louis lied on the couch as Zayn kissed him gently.
"Harry.." He sighed.
Zayn pulled back, "what?"
"Zayn..I said Zayn."
"Oh...."

Harry sat on the steps, trying to block out the moans and the creaking from the other side of the steps.
He dialed the number Luke had gave him, as it picked up immediately.
"Harry? You okay?" Luke said hurriedly.
"Y-yeah, everything got worked out."
"Oh, so I guess I won't be seeing you."
"Actually, I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night?"

Harry poked his head into the apartment, and saw that Louis and Zayn were sleeping, and he ignored the pang in his chest at the sight of Zayn wrapping his arms around Louis.
He crept past them, and into thei- Louis's bedroom.
He took his belongings, packing his clothes into a suitcase, he didn't have much. He then took an old fed ex box from the back, and filled it with his phone charger, his car keys, etc.
He stared at the old picture of them on the night stand, Harry had jumped on Louis's back, and they had both made silly faces, they were at Niall's 27 birthday .
Harry choked back a sob, and snuck back out of the apartment, letting the door slam behind him.