Prologue: The First Day

[Very short prologue but nonetheless please enjoy!]

(Y/n pov)

Ah, the first day of school. I'm Y/n L/n a second-year student and part of the student council of Hanasakigawa High School. As Rinko-senpai, the student council president concluded her speech, everyone gave a round of applause. As it's the first day us the student council will decorate the student council room. Me, Rinko-senpai, Sayo-senpai and last but not the least, Arisa.

Arisa has been my rival since middle school, we would always fight for top of the class. But I didn't want tha to happen, all I wanted was for her to notice me, to congratulate me, to want me because I like-

Arisa: Oi! Y/n! Stop daydreaming and help me carry these things.

Y/n: Huh- Ok ok!

I went to her and carried half of the boxes.

Arisa: I don't even know how you got in the student council...

Y/n: But you were the one who invited me to join your party for the council.

Arisa: IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING! Besides we only chose you cause no one wanted to join.

Y/n: You and your reasons, Arisa.

Arisa: I'm telling the truth.

Y/n: Whatever.

We then continued the rest of the day decorating the room as the day was done we all went home. As I arrived at home I immediately went to my room and laid on the bed thinking that this year should be it.

Y/n: I'm gonna make you mine, Arisa.

(3rd person pov)

As Y/n said that, he clenched his fist with determination like it was a guarantee that he would succeed. After more dreaming about his plans, Y/n fell asleep as he also forgot to eat dinner.

[Thanks for reading this new fanfic I made, I will try my best to update this frequently! This is my first non-one-shot fanfic so I'm pretty new and not used to it!]