Chapter 2: Student Council Buddy Time

[Please enjoy!]

Chapter 2

(Y/n pov)

The first week of school aas pretty eventful, I might say. Today, there's no classes since it's Saturday and I woke up early to go to Arisa's place and surprise her.

Y/n: A little student council buddy meet up wouldn't hurt, right?

I went out of the house and went to Yamabuki bakery to buy bread as a gift offering for Arisa and her grandmother.

Saaya: Good morning! Welcome to Yama- Oh, Hi Y/n!

Y/n: Hey Saaya, just gonna buy some bread.

Saaya: You got somewhere to go?

Y/n: Yeah, a buddy meetup.

Saaya: Ok! Take your time!

I got many kinds of bread, paid for it and left.

I arrived at Arisa's place and knocked on the door. It was opened by her grandmother.

Arisa's grandmother: Oh hello Y/n. What brings you here?

Y/n: Nothing much Mrs. Ichigaya, I just wanted to have some student council buddy time with Arisa. Oh and here's some bread I brought.

Arisa's grandmother: Don't call me "Mrs. Ichigaya" just call me "Obaa-chan" that's fine with me. And thanks for the bread...

Y/n: Uhm... Sure, Obaa-chan!

Arisa's grandmother: Arisa is still asleep, have you eaten breakfast already?

Y/n: Not yet, to be honest...

Arisa's grandmother: Come inside, I'll give you breakfast.

Y/n: Thank you very much!

I then sat down and ate breakfast obaa-chan gave me, it was delicious.

(Arisa pov)

I woke up and decided to immediately go downstairs to eat, I haven't fixed my hair and I'm still on my pajamas.

As I was walking down I saw a boy

As I was walking down I saw a boy... Y/n?!

I rushed to him and grabbed his shirt.

Arisa: What are you doing here?!

And then grandma showed up.

Arisa's grandmother: He's here to surprise you, Arisa. He even gave us bread.

I let go of him and talked.

Arisa: Y/n, mind to explain?

(Y/n pov)

What should I say? This is bad, why is it always like this?

Y/n: Student council buddy... time?

I say with a nervous smile.

Arisa: Huh?! Stop with that "student council buddy" thing of yours. We are not "student council buddies."

Y/n: I just want to hang out with you, ok?

As I said that she began to get flustered, hmmm this isn't bad after all.

Arisa: Wh- why me?

Y/n: I just want to.

Arisa: Fine, you win...

She then went upstairs and probably fixed her hair and wore her casual clothes but I prefer her hair down and her in pajamas...

She then went down all dressed in her casual attire.

Arisa: I don't have anything planned today except taking care of my bonsai trees, want to see them?

Y/n: Sure!

We then went to the place were her bonsais were.

Y/n: Wow! you have so many, Arisa! You must love them so much, don't you?

Arisa: Yeah, I love bonsais...

Y/n: Are you opening up to me? I knew it!

Arisa: I just answered your question!!!

Y/n: Whatever you say...

She then teached me on how to take care of bonsais, and it was pretty fun not gonna lie.

Arisa: Take Tonegawa and-

Y/n: Tonegawa? You name your bonsais? How cute.

Arisa: Shut up! Just take Tonegawa and groom it!

Y/n: Fine...

After more talk about bonsais we then ate lunch and went to the warehouse.

Y/n: So when did you star learning Piano?

Arisa: Back when I was a child... I stopped playing but I went back to it after Kasumi invited us to a band. Do you know how to play instruments?

Y/n: A bit of guitar and I sing too.

Arisa: You sing? Never knew you could.

Y/n: Yeah, only a few knows.

I stood up and went to the shelf and took something... It was Arisa's childhood album!

Y/n: Ooh someone was cute when they were a baby!

She begins to rush to me and blush.

Arisa: Give that back!

Y/n: Let me see!

Arisa: No!

As I was taller I raised my hand so she wouldn't reach it. She kept pushing my body away and pulling my hand closer. After that, she got the album.

Arisa: Finally...

Y/n: No, you don't!

I grabbed her arm and tried to push her away to get the book back. Suddenly, we both lose balance and then bam!

There's me on top of her. I was able to put my hands so I wouldn't completely fall into her.

Arisa: Get of m-

Suddenly the door opened and 4 people came down. It was the rest of Poppin'Party!

Kasumi: Arisa! Sur-

Saaya, Tae, Kasumi, Rimi: Huh?!

This is bad!

(3rd person pov)

They all stood there staring at Y/n and Arisa in that position, trying to figure out what happened... So much for a student council buddy time...

[Thanks for reading!]