Chapter 12: The Wedding We Ought To Remember

[Imagine them being in a garden. This chapter wouldn't have been here if Simoun7 didn't help me. I really didn't know how to write wedding scenes.]

(Y/n pov)

Today is the day that I will be married. I we invited of course our dearest friends Poppin'Party, Afterglow, Roselia, Pastel*Palettes, Hello, Happy World! and Marina. Right now, I'm talking to my parents as they also came here to see my wedding.

Dad: My son grew up so fast!

He said as he cried so hard.

Mom: I can't believe you're getting married, Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks mom and dad. Dad please stop crying your suit will get messed up  before the ceremony even started.

Dad: Fine, let's go now, we don't want you to be late on your wedding.

Y/n: Alright!

~Meanwhile with Arisa~

(Arisa pov)

I'm now putting on my wedding dress, obaa-chan is here with me. Today, I made myself look as beautiful as possible for my love, Y/n.

Arisa's grandmother: You look fantastic!

Arisa: Thanks, obaa-chan!

Arisa's grandmother: C'mon now, we don't want Y/n waiting.

Arisa: Let's go!

(Y/n pov)

~Garden-themed wedding~

I'm now here at the front of the altar as I see Arisa walk down the aisle. The view is spectacular, the venue is filled with beautiful flowers and bonsais and in the middle of it all is my beautiful wife. As she finished walking and is now close to me, the priest started to talk.

(3rd person pov)

Priest: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today for the wedding of Y/n-san and Arisa-san...

~more talking later~

Priest: Do you, Y/n-san take Arisa-san to be your lawfully wedded bride?

Y/n: I do.

Priest: And Do you, Arisa-san take Y/n-san to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Arisa: I do.

Priest: Then I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride.

Y/n and Arisa stared at each other and kissed in front of everyone while the crowd was giving their round of applause.

(Y/n pov)

Y/n: I can't believe that we're married now.

Arisa: Me as well.

I lift her bridal style...

Arisa: Hey! What the-

Y/n: What? Can't I lift my beautiful wife?

Arisa: Fine... You win.

We then kissed each other again.

~Garden-themed reception hall~

Me and Arisa sits down as the others also sit down.

Y/n: Everyone? May I have a moment, please?

As I got their attention, I started to speak.

Y/n: Everyone, thank you for coming here today. This day is the most special day of my life and I'm- no, not just me. Me, and my wife, Arisa are very grateful for your presence today. Again, thank you for coming!

They all gave their applause as I sat down...

Now that I sat down, I held Arisa's hand...

Y/n: I love you, Student council buddy Bonsai_lover.

Arisa: I love you too, Student council buddy Quizzirific_69.

[One more chapter.]