Chapter 10: Student Council Lover Time

(Y/n pov)

Today is my 1 month anniversary with Arisa and today I'm gonna have my student council buddy time with her, just like the old days.

I knocked on their door and saw obaa-chan...

Arisa's grandmother: Oh my, Y/n-kun! Are you here to see Arisa?

Y/n: Yes, Obaa-chan... Here's some bread!

Arisa's grandmother: Come and seat down... I'll give you breakfast. Arisa is still asleep so she'd be surprised your here.

I then took a seat down and started eating... As I was eating I saw Arisa going down the  stairs...

Y/n: Hi Arisa!

Arisa: Huh? Y/n, what are you doing here?

Y/n: Student council buddy time!

Arisa: That was years ago and...

Y/n & Arisa (at the same time): Happy one month anniversary!

Arisa's grandmother: Aww... How cute! You both said it at the same time...

Arisa: I'm surprised you got that in mind...

Y/n: Oh, I always remember...

Arisa: Yeah, I know. You wouldn't be here in Tokyo if you forgot, right?

Y/n: Right!

We then ate breakfast together...

After breakfast, me and Arisa went to her room and as our shut-in natures kicked in... We surfed the net...

Y/n: Hey, Arisa. Do you remember when we always fought for the right answer in class?

Arisa: Yeah... What about it?

Y/n: You know this website namesd Quizmaster? Do you play on it?

Arisa: Yeah, I also play there. What's your username?

Y/n: Quizzirific_69. How about you?

Arisa: What?! I'm Bonsai_lover.

What did she just say?

Y/n: So... We already... Lol, I have more wins than you.

Arisa: Shut up... Wanna play?

Y/n: Yeah!

We then played and ended up having a score of 3-3...

Arisa: I'm tired, it's still morning and my brain is all worked out now.

Y/n: Yeah, me too... Hmmm can you play piano for me?

Arisa: Fine...

We stood up and went to their basement, which they still use as their practice room sometimes.

We went and the room was still the same...

Y/n: Some things never change, don't they?

Arisa: Yeah...

She played a few tunes and after that she sat beside me on the couch and rested her head on my shoulder.

Arisa: What more do you want to do today?

Y/n: Want to go out? Let's go to the cafe!

Arisa: Sure...

We said our farewells to Obaa-chan and started to walk to Hazawa cafe.

~Few minutes later~

I opened the door for Arisa and we were greeted by Tsugumi.

Tsugumi: Welcome to Hazawa cafe! May I- Huh? Arisa? Y/n?

Y/n: Hi Tsugumi, long time no see.

Tsugumi: I thought you left for Hokkaido.

Y/n: I came back! Just a month ago...

Tsugumi: Ah, ok. But why are you and Arisa together?

Arisa: We're dating....

I saw Arisa blush when she said that... What a tsundere.

Tsugumi: What?! Congratulations! And oh I'm sorry your table is right over there.

She said as she pointed to our table as we ordered and went there. As we were waiting for our orders... A girl walked to us...

???: Hi Arisa and Y/n! Do you remember me, Y/n?

Y/n: Ah! Himari! Nice to meet you!

Himari: So me and Afterglow are here and we heard your conversation with Tsugumi.

Y/n: You did?

Himari: Yeah, and knowing that you and Arisa are dating is just so romantic... Being separated for years... Yet destiny truly has it's ways.

Arisa: Yeah, it did.

After that we sat beside the table of Afterglow but not to their table, as me and Arisa are on a date. They asked me how it's like in Hokkaido until we got our orders. After eating, we said farewell and started to walk again.

Arisa: Y/n, can I go to your place?

Y/n: Sure!

We walked to my place and she checked out my apartment...

Arisa: Y/n... What if you live with us? So you won't waste more money...

Y/n: Where would I sleep there?

Arisa: Sleep with me.

Y/n: Oh? You really want to sleep with me do you?

Arisa: It's not like that!

Y/n: How about Obaa-chan?

Arisa: She was actually the one who gave me the idea of letting you stay with us.

Y/n: Then fine!

We spent the next 2 hours getting my stuff and with the use of Marina's car that I borrowed we drove from there.

We arrived at Arisa's house and explained everything to Obaa-chan and she said it was ok.... After a few hours, we ate dinner and got ready for bed, this was the first time I'll sleep on the same bed as Arisa. We laid on the bed and...

Arisa: Uhm, this is akward...

Y/n: We'll get used to it...

I kissed her on the forehead and she started to blush.

Arisa: A- anyways... We should sleep now... Goodnight, Y/n. I love you...

Y/n: Goodnight, I love you too...

We then slept hugging each other... It feels nice, I hope it's always like this...