Chapter 7: The Unnoticed Reunion

[Very very short chapter.]

(3rd person pov)

Years later, Y/n moved back to Tokyo to find and meet Arisa once again... But for now he took a break because he got tired of the flight... He got an apartment and sat on his bed and opening the laptop.

Y/n: Hmm I'll play on this website that tests my general knowledge skill called as Quizmaster... As top of my class even at college, I'm pretty sure this is easy.

Y/n logged in as Quizzirific_69 and found a match against Bonsai_lover.

Meanwhile...

At the Ichigaya residence, Arisa was surfing the net and tried her intelligence at the same site Y/n played. And guess what? Her username was none other than, Bonsai_lover.

They started to fight against each other, something they also had done a few years ago.

Question: Who led Japan during the Second World War?

Both smiled as they both knew the answer...

Both answered Hirohito and they both got it right.

Question: What are the 3 primary colors?

Both laughed harder for the elementary question and of course they got it both right.

More questions go on until it ended with both of them getting a perfect score... After the fight they decided to add friends with each other and then chatted.

Quizzirific_69: Hey! Where are you from?

Bonsai_lover: Tokyo, how about you?

Quizzirific_69: I recently moved back to Tokyo. I stayed at Hokkaido for a few years.

Arisa then got a skip of a beat as he remembered Y/n that move to Hokkaido.

Bonsai_lover: I had a friend that moved there... He was the best.

Quizzirific_69: Now that I'm back at Tokyo, I'm actually going to find my old friends.

Bonsai_lover: Good for them for having such a nice friend!

Quizzirific_69: Want to play another round?

Bonsai_lover: Sure!

They then played 5 more rounds until they had say their goodbyes as they both need sleep. As Y/n is now trying to sleep...

Y/n: What a nice dude... I should play with him more often

He said with the assumption that Bonsai_lover was a dude...

Meanwhile Arisa also had something in mind...

Arisa: Hokkaido? No! She's a girl, right?! Yeah, she is.

Arisa also assumed Quizzirific_69's gender. They then fell asleep after a long session of what Kasumi would say... The greatest battle of the brains.

[I might post many short chapters like this.]