Chapter One

Reader POV:

You sit at a table, waiting for your drink to be called, "A black coffee" the barista yelled.
You walk up to the counter to take your drink, as brush another person hand, you look up to see who it is, a boy, with black spiky hair along with wearing a school uniform, he looks at you and smirks, you snatch the drink and glare at him, you run out of the coffee shop, the bell rings as you leave not glancing back to catch another looking at the male, you face red, you walking to school.

At school you sit in your sit, with no friends to talk to, you look to your as you hear a chair squeak, you look to yout side to be shock, it's the boy from before his face still with that miscriveus grin, 'have I seen smile before' you think.
"Hey, I think you took my coffee" he said.
"Your coffee it's mine" you mock whispered back, your eyes looking him up and down, while he dose the same.

"Yeah sure, you-" he points to you" Meet me after class to talk about this" you shot him death glares as you open your note book, with the techer rambling on in the background, eyes plastered onto you.

The bell rang, as you were packing up about to leave class a hand stops you, it was that boys,
"hey where are you going?" he said with a bit of annoyance in his voice.
"home" you said bleakly looking directly into his eyes, tension grew around you two.
but you didn't care about him or what he dose, you just want to go home to your cold house.

"Why can't you just fuck off and forgot about it, it was just coffee" you look away not wanting to look at him anymore.
"I've never meet a girl like you, everyone always seem to look at me and faint, but you" he snickers.
"You're different" you look at him but at that second he walks out of the room, you stand there wondering what's happened.

You make it home, your eyes felt heavy, your legs trailed behind as you drift off to sleep, thinking about the boy.