chapter four

Y/N pov:

I got up and heard a ping from my phone, today's Friday so I am probably going to hang around the house, I check my phone.

Hey Y/N wanna go out to eat at that coffee place at 10:00, friend.

you giggle at the text, no one has ever asked you out to eat or called you they friend, you were excited, you check your phone it's 8.

ok.

You put on your favorite outfit, excited to meet Kuroo, you felt this fuzzy felling in your chest, you ignore it, you walk down the same road, you were very curious of why Kuroo asked you out, you felt very special.

You arrive at the coffee shop and walk in, the smell of roasted coffee hits you, you look around until you see the back of Kuroo head, you walked up behind him to surprises him, but before you scare him you see he has his phone out and is look at a picture of a younger version of him and a girl, you started to fell less special, you still carry on with your prank, but for some reason you feel a little sad a pissed off.

"BOO" you said in his ear.

"Ah!" Kuroo screamed "you scared me" his face was red, you wonder if he is sick.

you sit down "so what where you doing on your phone" you ask.

"oh! yeah looking at some old picture" he smiles.

"who of" you sounded bitter.

"why are you jealousssss" he tease.

"No I was just wondering" you hid your face in shame for asking.

"don't worry I haven't seen her in years"

you look up he seemed to give you a Sincere look, you wanna ask the relationship ship with that girl but you deiced not to, you know its stupid to feel this way, but this is your first friend.