Chapter six

You arrived at school with a butterfly feeling in your stomach, Today, you are going to ask Kuroo about the picture. but wait you look and you see kuroo talking to a very pretty girl, she looked like she was out of a cover girl magazine, you were taken aback, you glance at kuroo he was smiling, you feel your heart ache you felt like you lost everything, you lost your first friend.

Everything looked hazy, Kuroo looked at you smiled then some how looked worried, you run, you wanted to run away, you run to the roof, starring off into the distance you waited, you cried, you haven't felt like this in ages after your dad died.

Someone shakes you, your eyes, mouth and face felt dry and heavy, you look up and see kuroo.

"Y/N are you okay? where have you been!" Kuroo looked very worried now.

"What do you care Kuroo, why don't you run off to your girlfriend and forget about me!" You wanted to run scream and not excessed anymore.

You fall back down.

"she's not my girlfriend, Y/N what's happing to you?"

"I- I don't know some how I don't want you near any other girls" you sigh " kuroo I- I think I L- like you"

You turn away waiting for the rejection.

"I like you too" Kuroo looked at you smiling.

You feel giddy, happy you never want this to end.

"hey umm... kuroo did we know each other in kindergarten or something"

"know you finally remember!" you look at him "I was going to ask you today. but never got the chance" he sigh.

"Yes we did know each other, when your dad died I moved somewhere else and when I came back and saw you I knew it was you, you didn't remember me so I only teased you a bit you jog your memory" he locked eyes with you and smirked "You still need to pay me back for that coffee thought"

You blushed, " I thought you would forget about that"

You both laugh until your belly hurt.

"so are we boyfriend and girlfriend now" You blush.

"Yeah I think so" he replayed.

Y/A and Kuroo walk home with locked hands.

THE END