Chapter Five

In class.

"Today students I would like you all to make a poster of a timeline about your life, just so everyone is able to get to know you better." Explain the Teacher.

You look out of the window thinking.

'Hmm well this might be fun, I might learn more about Kuroo and that... girl, why dose my chest hurt, why do I feel like this.' You look at Kuroo you never notice but he is kinda hot.

Your face felt fluster and your heart fluttered, 'No, what am I thinking! I- don't like him' you look back at the teacher and try to forget what's going on in your head.

After school

kuroo walks you home saying a cute girl like you can't go missing, you give him a playful punch head in side and say goodnight, to your surprise your mum was home, cooking "hey honey, dinner ready" you take a sit, how long has it been since you had a cooked dinner "I'll be home for a while, and I just want to say I'm sorry for not being there, works gotten busy after you know..." she wore a sad face "yeah mum I know, but I have project coming up, can I look through the old photo" you quickly change the topic because you never liked to talk about your dad "of course Y/N, but you first need to finish your dinner" 

you both sit in silents.

You walk upstairs towards a bookshelf, you skim through a couple of baby photos until you see something it is of you and a boy! a boy that looked exactly the same in Kuroo picture.

You think to yourself 'Kuroo has been acting weird to me after I told him my name or maybe before that, did he know me before high school' you were lost in though and time flew by.

you felt tried and heavy 'maybe I'll ask kuroo tomorrow' you drift off the sleep,

PING

Kuroo: Goodnight Y/N sweet dreams

_______________________________________________________________________________

You wake up your hair a matted mess, you grab the photo album not forgetting about yesterday, you check your phone you had a notification, it was from kuroo, you felt bad you were able to answer back.

You walk down ready for school, you see your mum laying on the coach, her under eye bags looking big and saggy, her hair a greasy mess, your mum works so hard, she is not even able to take care of herself.

breakfast was made, toast, eggs and bacon you look back at your mum with a lovely look 'she really dose try her hardest' you eat breakfast and grab a blanket from the cabin and place it on her.

You grab your bag not forgetting the photo album and your phone, and head off towards school wind in your hair and feeling as happy as ever.

But will this day be as happy as you though, what will happen? find out next time I want to post.