Chapter 1

Chimon's POV

Before the soccer game

It was already afternoon, my classes were done for the day. That's hy I went home to take a showerI was in my room when my phone chimed notifying me that Nanon had tweeted something, yes I turned on his notifications.

Ohm Pawat @ohmpawatt
Goodluck on your game bro @mynameisnanon

Nanon Korapat @mynameisnanon
Reply to @ohmpawat
Thanks bro

I really wish that I can cheer for him in public, but he's popular and I am just a nobody, a nobody who fell in love with his bestfriend's brother.

I sighed and put my phone inside my beltbag, there's no use crying over this. I am alreaady used to it and I am okay with what is given to me. I am not like Wayo from 2moons though who has a table full of pictures of Phana, I only had a phone full of his pictures a twitter account.

I hurriedly got down the stairs and started walking towards our school. My dorm and the school are only 5 minutes away hen you go on wheels and 10 minutes away by foot. And because I am kind of guy who likes to walk, I chose to walk, and it's another way to save Mother Earth and to reduce the pollution, I only use my car when I have to go somewhere far.

The moment I arrived at school, I immediately made a beeline towards the soccer field. There would be a game today that would define the future of our soccer team, if we win this we have a chance to be the grand champion for the intercollegiate soccer competition, if not 2nd or 3rd place would be our place.

I was near the soccer field when I decided to chat my friends, I don't want to be the only one to go there. There are already a big crowd and I don't want to lose seats to them, I want a front-row seat, not the seat where there are heads in front of me.

Chimon Dateless (group chat)

Hey, where are
you guys? Nanon's
game should be
starting soon.

Frank: yes, yes. On
my way.

Ohm: Nanon is still
here at our house

Ohm: you're too
impatient, Chi.

I just don't want
to seat at the back,
so you two should
hurry up here.

Ohm: Nanon already
reserved us seats, I
made him do that.

REALLLYYY???

Is it near them?

Frank: If it's Nanon,
Chimon would do
everything.

Me: Shut up, Frank

Ohm: Yes it's near
them, so you can
stare at him all you
want later.

I smiled as I read Ohm's reply, they might tease me with my feelings for nanon, but they are hella supportive to me. And they even respected my decision to keep this to ourselves, even if Ohm is Nanon's twin and Frank's boyfriend is Nanon's bestfriend.

I was about to pocket my phone when it chimed with twitter's notification.

Frank Thanatsaran @frank_thntsrn
@chimonacc is fidgety again