Chapter 6

Chimon's POV

"Chi, are you okay?" my stupid friend asked me, I just sighed and continued reading the notes that I had taken earlier in the class. We were already here for an hour but Nanon was still not home, yet. I was getting antsy since he had said to Mon that he was comiing home an hour and a half earlier! But we had arrived first and Auntie Ging, Nanon and Ohm's nanny since kindergarten, told us that Nanon was still not home. We are in their living room, reading each other's notes when Ohm finally got enough of my sighs and asked me,

"Are you really worried about the whereabouts of my twin?"

"Well, he told me earlier that he was heading home. And until now he was still not here."

"Let's give him a call, give me your phone." He was about to reach out for my phone when I smacked his hands, calling Nanon with my phone is a terrible idea!

"Let's call him with yours, idiot. Or else he'll know that Mon is Chimon." Ohm just rolled his eyes at me and sighed before he reeached for his pocket and retrieved his phone and called Nanon, after two rings, Nanon answered the call.

"Hello? P'Ohm?" Ohm put it at speakerphone so that Frank and I can hear their conversation.

"I told you not to call me Phii, idiot, where are you? School ended an hour ago."

"Coach just called in for an emergency meeting, looks like practice would be everyday from now on. The inter-college competition is getting near, we can't afford to lose this time." I can hear the desperation in his voice to the point that I can taste it. He really loathed it when they had lost.

"When will you come home? Someone is a little bit worried here." Ohm smirked as he eyed me, I glared at him and hit his arms. I pointed a finger at him and mouthed strings of curses.

"Who?"

"Who else? Of course Mom and Auntie Ging. You did not tell them that you'll be coming home late today."

"Oh," and I almost heard the disappointment in his voice, although I guess I just imagined it.

"If you're done there, hurry back home. Dinner would be ready if you come home now. And by the way, Chimon and Frank are gonna sleeping over. Just wanted to inform you." Ohm hanged up as soon as he had said what he just said.

"Ohm! You're really annoying!!" I hit him in his arms as I release strings of curses for him to hear.

"What? Mom and Auntie Ging are really worried, they just texted me to give Nanon a call," Ohm laughed as he puts down his phone and continued typing on his laptop.

"Someone's jumping in joy, for sure." Frank said while still looking at his notes, I eyed him curiously, confused on what he just said.

"Who's happy?" I asked him, now eyeing both Ohm and Frank, they looked at each other, talking with their eyes on who would answer my question, but in the end, Frank was the one who answered me.

"Drake, I mean, I just texted him that if I pass this exam, we'll go on a date, with just the two of us, without Khaotung this time."

Khaotung, Drake, and Frank are highschool buddies. They had been friends since 10th grade, but Frank said that Drake and Khaotung were friends since they were in 7th grade. There was also rumors that Drake was Khaotung's first love and Drake rejected him, but they still remained friends, so I am not that sure if the rumors were true or not. And Frank would always say that it was their story to tell whenever I ask him if they were true.

I just grumbled and continued on my work, occasionally answering Frank's question here and there. Every 5 minutes I look at the door anticipating Nanon coming back home, what was his reaction when Ohm said Frank and I are sleeping over, would he be annoyed by now? Frank and I atleast slept over twice a week, whenever we have projects to finish or quizzes or exams to study, we always do it in a study group, I wonder if Nanon would be annoyed by now.