Chapter 9

Nanon's POV

It's finally the school festival!!

The four of us are strolling around the campus, everyhere is so colorful and you can see students everywhere. I was scanning the crowd looking for someone when somebody called my name.

"Non!!" I heard my twin's voice, I turned around and saw him standing in one of the stall that was required for every third year business major. Ohm was there together with is friends, and one extra face that I don't know, maybe their senior?

"Hey, this is your stall?" Drake approached his boyfriend and kissed his temple as he took a quck scan on their stall, it was a Moo Ping stall (Thai-style grilled pork-skewers), Chimon was busy grilling, while their senior is busy attending and talking to the costumers.

"Yeah. Oh, this is P'Pluem, you know the one Uncle Off said that Chi would marry," Frank said pointing to the senior, or so I thought. "And my older brother."

"Oh come on, that's so long ago, I doubt Chi still feels that way." P'Pluem chuckled and continued giving the customers their moo ping and their change. "Anyways, as Chi told me he likes n-," P'Pluem was interrupted when Chimon covered his mouth with both hands and kept on shaking his head no, they are too close for my liking. "Oh, is it supposed to be a secret?" P'Pluem held Chimon's wrist and smiled at him, they are too close.

"Okay, enough. I had enough of this since childhood." Frank interrupted them and attended to the customers, they are quite busy and it seems like many have been coming int their shop now. Chimon and P'Pluem is still stick together grilling the pork while Drake and Frank are the same on attending the customers. There are some students who took selfies with them and some even took a picture of Chimon and P'Pluem while screaming and getting giddy.

"Hey, why frowning? Come on, help us." Ohm shouted at me and give me a pair of tongs to grill the meat, I started grilling them but still with a frown on my face. Do they really have to be that sweet right in front of me?

"Phi kha? Can we take a selfie with you?" a junior aasked me, behind her was two more of here friends looking expectantly at me. "Hehe, you have to buy 5 grilled pork to have a selfie with him, Nong." Ohm said when I just stared at them. The juniors immediately bought 5 grilled pork each and each proceeded to take individual selfies with me. Since Ohm was busy counting the money he had taken from our juniors, I just gladly abided with them.

It was now noon, and more students came by the stall of Ohm's group. Me and my friends was stuck helping them out, since Drake can't lave Frank alone in this busy situation and First felt the need to help when he sa Ohm going around busy, that left me and Kha to look at each other and just shrugged and helped them out. But honestly, I wanted to stay as well.

"They will be our last customer and we would close for the day, then we could have lunch." Ohm said to us, Chimon sighed deeply and he smiled t P'Pluem, Frank's older brother was still here, helping out.

When the last customer finally got their orders, it was already 2 in the afternoon. That means we had been here for almost the entire day, nobody's complaining though, except for Khao who doesn't have anyone to keep his eyes busy with in this stall.

"Where are you going, Phi?" I heard Frank said, I turned around to them and saw that Pluem's shoulder is around Chimon's and the older was dragging the younger somewhere away from the stall. My eyebrows quickly knotted, where are they going?

"Chi's hungry, we'll just grab something to eat."

"Oho, come on Phi, I'm your brother and I am as hungry as he is!" Frank complained, P'Pluem just chuckled and gave up to his younger brother.

"Okay, let's all go, my treat." Everyody, except for me, cheered at what P'Pluem said. The bastards really likes it whenever free food is available. I rolled my eyes and kept on staring at the shoulder that was snaked on a certain someone's shoulder.

"Just say you're jealous and go." Drake whispered to me, I elbowed his side that made him groan, but he chuckled nevertheless, thinking that he had successfully made me even frumpier. Is it bad to wait for him to tell me himself?

"You're making it obvious, unknot that eyebrows and smile, idiot." Khao wrapped his arms around my neck and dragged me towards where P'Pluem was heading, Chimon was stil beside him and kept on smiling at him. I just want to snag him away and tell him everythiing, but I already promised him that I'll wait.

Lunch was barely manageable, I was seated across P'Pluem and beside him was Chimon. Everytime my eyebrows turns into a knot, Khao would nudge my feet and it would automatically unknot. This is not the time to be grumpy, I need to be neutral.

"It's a surprise Nanon is not stuck to his phone today." First pointed out and smirked at me, I gave him a stare saying that I'll deal with him later, Mon and I haven't texted all day, I told him last night that I might be busy today, I never thought that I would be really busy that I really forgot to text him.

"Yeah, I just noticed that too, are you and Mon fighting?"Drake butted in with an obvious smirk on his face.

"Who's Mon?" P'Pluem looked at us in confusion, he looked at Chimon, but the latter only shrugged, he then looked at Frank but also received a shrug from him.

"It's Nanon's mysterious friend, Phi, although I doubt that Nanon treats Mon as a friend. We're his friends too but he never spends all his time messaging us. Today is the only day in a few weeks that he is not glued on his phone." Drake complained, P'Pluem chuckled and looked at me.

"Is that true?" P'Pluem asks me for confirmation, I only nodded, why deny though? It was the truth anyways.

"So have any of you met this mysterious 'friend' of his?" P'Pluem continued to ask, I looked at Chimon, only to find him looking at his lap.

"Nanon says the right time will come," Khao said, and immediately changed the topic, I gave Khao a smile, happy that he decided to end the teasing there. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable any longer.

---

Hi everyone!!

Who watched the episode 10 of The Gifted? My head hurts after the 4th part, the plotwists are mind-blowing!

Anyways! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next update would be back to Chimon's POV, and who knows when we'll get another Pov Of Nanon 😉

Lovelots 💕