Chapter 2

Ohm's POV

"I messed up, Ohm. I messed up big time." Nanon said still on the floor hugging his knees, crying his eyes out. I was sitting in the bench with my elbows on my knees looking at him wallowing himsle f in self-pity.

"It's not your fault Non, it's never your fault. P'Bright also said that it's not. They're noot blaming you for anything that you do not intend on doing." I said, I cannot go near him for he would just go inside his comfort zone more and won't talk to me.

"But it is, I know deep inside them they are blaming me for not catching the ball." He said, crying again, I'm pretty sure his eyes are now so puffy.

"I-" my sentence was cut when I felt a message come in my inbox. It was P'Elle, telling me a plan to console both Chimon and Nanon.

Phii'Suay (Suay = Beautiful)

Ohm, I heard that Nanon
lost? Drag Nanon and his
teammates or his friends
to triple L shabu shabu
place, I'll treat ya'll.

Really Phii???

Yes, so drag Nanon, and
text his teammates to go
there tonight. I'll treat ya'll
to some booze too.

You're the best, Phii'Suay!!!

Of course, I am.

I smiled at the response I got from P'Elle so I immediately got up and grabbed Nanon's hands.

"Come on, someone wants to treat us to dinner and some booze." I said, but he won't budge, even after I told him about the free booze.

"It's in a shabu shabu place, and I think it's the shabu shabu place that you want to go for a long time." I said, coaxing him with the thought of shabu shabu, but he still won't budge, one thing would only work at this point, "Chi would also be there." As expected, he stood up and sniffed.

"I... I need to tone down the swe-swelling of my e-eyes." He said to me as he rubbed his left eye. I chuckled at him, as long as it is Chi, he wants to appear strong.

"Okay, let's go big guy, let's reduce the swelling of your eyes." I swing my arms around his shoulder and dragged him towards the shower area, he needs a bath.

-

First, Khao, Drake, and P'Bright and his boyfriend P'Win are the only ones available when I group messaged the whole soccer team when Nanon was ready to go, we are already on the area and are already waiting for P'Elle and Chimon to arrive.

"Hey Ohm, who is this person that wants to treat us?" P'Bright asked, he was asking me this for the whole time that we are waiting for them, the whole 10 minutes.

"I told you, it's P'Elle. She just doesn't want to see her tenants sad," I smirked, it was true anyway, P'Elle spoils her tenants, and she got a particular liking on Chimon, on what I have observed while I was there with them. "They're here." I stood up from the hood of P'Bright's car when I saw Chimon's car approaching.

"P'Suay!!" I ran towards them when P'Elle got out from the passenger seat and hugged her, I was close to her as Chimon was to her, she even allowed me to have a stay over at Chimon's room whenever I liked.

"N'Ohm! How are you? It's been so long since the last time you slept over at Chimon." She said as she patted my back, she pinched my cheeks and I could only smile at her, she was smaller than Chi so she was quite an adorable Phii.

"So you're Khun Elle." P'Bright offered his hand to shake with P'Elle, "It's nice to meet you, and I am delighted that you wanted to treat us to a meal, but I'm quite curious on why you are doing this." P'Elle took his hand and shook it slowly.