Ending Notes

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much to those who stuck it out through the very long delay until the final chapters were posted.

Before this book closes, I have a few last things I'd like to mention.

First and foremost I owe you all an apology. This story has been finished a while been withholding it in hopes of finding inspiration for a planned continuation.

Which brings me to the next thing I want to mention. I have a Next Generation story in mind that spins off from this book. As well as a concept for a bridge story that would tie the two together by basically using a series of letter exchanges and visits to time-lapse the years in between.

The thing is, I've been having some issues with these stories; as while I have the concept, building the whole story is more difficult. I would welcome one or two readers of the original story to join me as a creative team and help in the development process using a site/app where we can openly exchange ideas. (a forum such as IF, an app like MS Onenote, etc).

I would publish the story on my account, and credit you on the cover as well.  (Me being the main author, and you with credits like "creative team" or "beta team", "producer", "co-author", we can decide what works best together. I plan to add a cover/title page as a chapter, which I have been doing on many of my newer stories, and more detailed credits can be added there.

You would also be welcome to publish the story on your account of course, so long as the same appropriate credits are given.

The main skills I would be looking for are people to help me flesh out the plot, and develop background characters. I know the main story points; but the journey is a bit hazy at this point...So I know beginning, and end are clear, and I have some stops on the way, but the map isn't all there.

Also if someone is good with fight scenes, that would be a huge help. Definitely a co-author credit there.

Thanks for taking time to read this long ass note. Sorry for straining your eyes with my selfish request.

Humbly,

SR116