07.

Yongseung and Gyehyeon were at the cafeteria. Gyehyeon plans to make Yeonho jealous so his friends could have him.

He saw Yeonho walking alone to the cafeteria, now Gyehyeon and Yongseung was a bit nervous as Yeonho walk towards them and

Gyehyeon kissed Yongseung on his lips that making Yeonho jaw dropped. Yeonho feel tears fall, his heart ache as he start running away even walk passing Dongmyeong and Dongju that look clueless.

Yongseung was worried as he run after Yeonho as Gyehyeon just staying at his seat and the two came to him.

"Gye? Why are you here?"

"I school here~"

"You popular enough to school here"

"Hah! I mean i've been here for such a long time"

"Weird.. were twins actually"

"Wah! Cool"

"Im Dongmyeong and this is Dongju"

"Hi Gye"

"Hi both of you"

(With Yongseung)

He saw Yeonho run to the restroom as he lock himself in one of it. Yongseung walk slowly as he slowly knock the door as Yeonho shouted in sadness.

"GET OUT! I HATE YOU!"

"Yeonho.. you dont understand why i did that.."

"I ALREADY UNDERSTAND THAT YOU LOVE GYEHYEON THAN ME! NOW GET LOST! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Yeonho.. i still love you.. please unlock this door please.. i promise, this wouldn't happen again"

Yeonho gone silent as he unlock the door letting Yongseung hugged him. Yeonho start to cry on his chest and Yongseung slowly pating his back.

"Shhh.. dont cry.."

"W-why did you do that.."

"Its because.. Giwook told me that you kiss Lily... you know that Lily is working with Erika?"

Yeonho gasp as he look at Yongseung that he felt regret about it. For letting her stay at their dorm.

The two start walking to their dorm as their dorm was full with mess. Yongseung and Yeonho was shocked as they looking around and Yeonho gasp on something.

Yongseung walk to where Yeonho was, and look at what he was gasp for.

"D.. did she just stole my dairy?! No!"

Yeonho start to cry as Yongseung tries to calm him down. The two went back to the school as Hwanwoong and the others are worried over Yeonho who still crying.

"Yeonho.. dont cry buddy.."

"I regret... where is she.."

Yongseung saw Lily walking with Erika as Erika herself saw Yongseung as he run to them with a mad face..

"Oh hey baby~"

"The fuck you want?! What have you done?!"

"Honey.. i did nothing wrong.."

"Stop calling those! Im done with you! You ugly fucker!"

"What the fuck Yong!"

"You.. Lily.."

Lily look at Yongseung in her panicked face as she gave Yeonho dairy to Yongseung and left Erika alone.

Erika was shocked, as she run away also. Yongseung sigh as he look at Yeonho dairy and walk to him who is crying on Seonghwa now.

"Yeonho-ah, here is your dairy"

Yongseung hand him his dairy as Yeonho hugged him making the others make their face to this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Thank you.. Yong"

Yongseung smiled as the others gathered around.

Few month after they graduate, Yeonho and Yongseung officially dating and Minchan and Dongheon are also.

Everything turn to normal and its a happy ending. Askinh for what happen to Erika and Lily?

Well they changed school the time they knew about it.

The End