(2) - Obviously, There's Still New Year After Christmas

(A/N: Oh-Uh, I'm super late for the new year special. Sorry for that. I went abroad for the new year party and just went back home last night. It was tiring and I almost forgot about this story. Worth it. It was a very good time for me. Hope you guys also had a good new year. So, here's chapter 2)

It was new year eve. And there you were, sitting in your booked table for 5 in the rooftop. You had waited for one hour long for the gang, our 4 protagonists, your best friends, to come. Though one of them, a certain silver-haired chocolate lover, bore not only "my best friend" title for you. But also a "boyfriend" title.

You were actually not a boyfriend-girlfriend type of person. And neither did he. So, what happened? It's a long story. To make it short, let's just say that you and Killua lost a bet with Gon. And he demanded you two to go as bf-gf to make your relationship with Killua "more real" (according to Gon). Sure, before that bet, a lot had happened. Even you and Killua had your private time.

You loved them. Loved your 4 best friends like your own family. A family, something that you never had before. And they felt the same way to you. But there was something more about your "love" to Killua. And it seemed like he felt the same. Maybe that was why your making out session with him always went smoothly, physically and spiritually.

There was also this unique style about you and Killua's relationship. Sometimes, you'd tell all 4 of them, that you loved them. But when it was Killua alone, you looked like you were emphasizing it. Well, you were always ready to die for 4 of them, for your family. Screw anyone who wanted to destroy your happiness.

Aside from those, let's just got back to you. you were in a bad condition. You were sweating hard, your face turned pale, and you felt that edginess. Yes, that edginess. The edginess knowing you had something. Something that also belonged to Killua but had not ready to be in his hand. And you had not told Killua about it. That was what you were afraid of. Telling Killua you had his baby.

Yes, "you'll be a mother" was what entered your mind all that time. With Killua as the father of your baby. Sure, the baby was not planned or expected. However, love and joy entered your mind whenever you thought about your baby. About you being a mother. About having a child. You were instantly fell in love with your baby. You'd do anything so nobody couldn't took it away from you. But, you didn't know about Killua yet.

"Sorry we're late, [Name]." a blonde man came out of nowhere. Behind him were Gon, Killua, and a man in his thirty with a sunglasses and black hair.

"Kurapika! Leorio!" you ran and hugged the two.

"Oy! What 'bout us?" asked the ex-assassin also pointing at Gon.

"Oh shut up! I see you two everyday!" Gon just smiled at your reply. Yes, Gon, our main chara that was very cute in his twelve, his debut. And even still cute in 23.

"Yo! Long time no see, [Name]!" said Leorio.

"Minna, let's just start partying!" said Gon.

It was 1:30 a.m. and the party was over. Kurapika said his good bye and went back to his apartment and Leorio went back to his lab. Gon left saying he wanted to meet up with Ging. You and Killua were left alone. Got nothing to do, both of you went back to your hotel room.

A lot of time had passed, leaving bitter-sweet memories and change to all 5 of you. 7 years ago, when Killua, you, and Gon reached 16, you reunited again after Silva Zoldyck, Killua's father, asked for the return of Alluka (and Killua) to start from the beginning. With the acknowledgement for Alluka as the Zoldyck's daughter. Killua was so happy. It was still intact in your memories. And, of course, Killua rejected his father offer and just delivered Alluka home then joined you and Gon again.