(3) - Beware If the Weather Changed Drastically, Something Might Happen to You

(A/N: Just for your information, there is no connection between this one and the last chapter, chp 2. Both are completely different story. I need to tell you this because this'll be Killua x Reader with children. Also, I'm sorry if I got a bad taste of titles. Maybe I got that from my obsession in Gintama. So, enjoy chapter 3... And please feel free to drop any comment if u want.)

It was a nice day. The sun was shining brightly, smiling to every person in it's side of the world. The air was not too hot or cold. The birds were chirping happily. And the day was rare. Well, rain always greeted this town every morning since a week before. But not that day. Soo, it was a nice day. A perfect time for a morning walk.

There, in the park, right on the bench, people could hear little giggles and a woman's laugh. When they checked on it, the first thing they could see was a little baby girl with silver hair, pale skin, and a pair of beautiful blue orbs, not even old enough to talk or walk on her own. The little baby, was busy giggling and clapping. Seemed very happy for her play time.

"Well, hello there..." an old woman seated herself next to the woman and her baby. "Is this cute young lady your daughter?"

"Yes. Her name's Fily." you stopped playing with your daughter and answered, smiling to the older woman.

"Good morning, little Fily. You have a nice name there. A cute name for a cute girl." the old woman lowered her face to meet Fily's, who was seated in your lap.

"Come on, darlin'... say 'good morning'." You tried to tell Fily.

"Ba-buh!" Fily complied.

"Ahahahaha... good morning to you too, Fily-chan. Enjoying your 'mommy-me' time early in the morning, huh?"

"Ah!" replied Fily.

"Oh, you sure are a nice and cute little girl, Fily-chan. I wish I have a girl even if just one. It'll be nice. But the truth is God give me a son and two grandsons. Ahahaha."

"Hahaha. You can tell your son about it, ma'am. Maybe he'll give you one." you suggested.

"Yeah, but he always says something like 'two is enough' and all. Even his wife, my daughter-in-law, is quite busy with her work. But if I insist, maybe he will...." You just smiled. Tried to be nice.

"Well, that's a beautiful pair of blue orbs you have there, Fily-chan. You looked cute with those. I can imagine a beautiful young woman with those eyes."

"Da!"

"Ahahaha, that's how Fily calls his daddy. And anyway, she got the eyes from her dad, my husband. She got most of her dad ever since born."

"My, my, your husband must be charming." Added the old lady.

"You can say so" you were actually not in the mood to talk about your husband today.

"Grandma! Let's go over there!" suddenly, a voice of a boy came. It turned out to be the old lady's grandson.

"Coming, honey! Well, I need to go. Enjoy your time Fily-chan! Good day to you, ma'am. Bye bye." Added the old lady.

"Yes, good day to you too, ma'am." You said while stood up and bowing.

When the old lady was out of sight, you sighed and looked at Fily in your hands.

"Oh, where is that idiot father of yours, Fily? Does he forget what day is this? Let's beat him up later." you said to Fily, knowing she wouldn't be able to answer or even understand what did you just said. "Well, it's just you and me. Let's celebrate this special day. Don't worry, momma's always here for you."