NORMAL

Mina's POV

I stroll at the park nearest my old house. Wearing a mask with glasses on so people won't recognize me easily. That evening breeze softly greet my face. My feet moved towards the particular bench.

Took a seat on the empty bench, I took a deep breath and exhale. I took of my glasses. My fingers playing with the penguin pendant that has been decorate my neck these past five years. I will took a stroll at this park everyday. Hoping miracle will happen. Which is, I hoping she will be the miracle. My heart ache whenever I remember her. I miss her. I miss her so much. I miss her naughty antics. I miss her fool jokes. I miss her hysteric laugh. I miss her smile. I miss everything about her. Tears welled up, waiting to fall when someone offers a handkerchief to me. I look up to see who but dazzled as the sun shine brightly that day.

"I think you need this."

That voice! Yes, that voice. I rosed up from the bench as I saw that pretty face of her. Her hair now is longer. My eyes can't believe that's her. She looks completely like a different person. But those eyes. The same one with the one I looked into at concert.

"Y-Y/n??" I stuttered.

"It's me, Mina."

"I-I...," I couldn't finish my sentence. Something stuck in my throat. Tears started to falling down when I saw she opens her arm to me. Without wasting any seconds, I run to her embrace. Buried down my face at her neck, I cried as much as I can. Letting go all the pain that I kept by myself all these time.

"I-I'm s-sorry for e-everything. I-I'm s-sorry for h-hurting y-you. I-I'm--"

"Shh! It's okay. It's okay. I'm here now. I'm here," Y/n's word calm me down. She still got that power. The power that can calm me down. We stay in that position for god knows how long.

****

Y/n's POV

I stare deep into those brown eyes that I missed. Our hands intertwined. "You are so beautiful," my lips uttered it. I stuck a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You are more beautiful than me," Mina chuckled. Her nose became red because she cry just now.

"Why did you leave me?" Mina asked. I look into her eyes before averting my eyes to the view infront of me without letting go her hand.

"I never leave you, Mina. I'm just not here," I smile while tears streaming down my face.

"What do you mean?" Mina look at me confusedly.

"What's make you think that I leave you all alone?"

****

5 years ago

I watch as Jimin slowly leave Mina who crying.  I missed my flight cause I can't leave her in that condition. Not like this. I felt the wet hot tears fill up my eyes. I want to go to her. Hug her and tell her everything is okay.

"I can't," I whispered to myself.

Thunder rumbles across the sky that slowly turn gray. The sign rain will be pouring any minutes. That's when I saw Jisoo Unnie walking towards Mina. I called her as I couldn't bring myself to confront Mina right now. Tears streaming down my face along with million drop of rain hitting my body when I saw Jisoo Unnie hugged Mina to calm her down. Jisoo look at me who standing across the street. My lips quivers into a weak smile as I retreat from there slowly.

****

3 years ago

"Why you left her that day?" Jisoo Unnie asked me as I took a seat at the dining table. Jisoo Unnie has been non-stop asking me that question if she visited me in LA and I will avoid to answer that question.