Grown up

I finally dragged myself out the bathroom Liam had left and it was around 12 in the morning, I had Alfred with me of course I did I always did.

It was..... dark but my.... Alfreds nightlight was on, it was hot so I changed into a pair of pjs with short and a tank top both coloured in blue with little hearts.
I left my room and entered the kitchen I was about to pour myself a glass of water when some entered the kitchen I quickly shone my light and there was a scream erupting from the person.

It was the girl who had tried to blackmail me on my first day of school, but she was different and I soon realised it was because she was in only a bra and undies.

Then running footsteps came and Charlie appeared wearing only boxers, and it took me a second before I realised what they were probably doing. my eyes widened really wide.

He looked at me the 11 year old holding a giant stuffed bear, flashlight and an empty cup.
Then to the blonde girl in her Lacey black underwear and he got mad.

" Charlie darling I found this girl in your house, I don't know what she was doing but probably stealing" the blondie said her face morphing into a smug smile

" what....I... i was...." I started but was cut off by Charlie grabbing the cup and setting it on the counter before grabbing my arm and dragging me .... again he seemed to enjoy it.
The blonde girl followed him probably thinking I was going to get thrown out or the police would come.

But she got confused when he let go of my arm and opened my room door
I was about to walk in but he stopped me

" she wasn't  here got it..... if you do as much as tell I will break your arms and legs slowly" he said my eyes widened
I nodded quickly

He smiles which scared me
" good" he said and then he was gone taking the girl with him.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and sat at my desk Alfred next to me he said good which for some reason scared me.  I put on headphones and watched a movie, cause I wasn't going to sleep not now.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I changed into a sweater and jeans I have a lot of jeans and sweaters and sweatshirts but they are comfortable.

I did my usual workout then came in,
Angie was there making eggs and bacon which ment I had to eat so I sat at the table all three boys came down and sat at the table waiting for food.

Angie put food on the plates and sat down, we ate in quiet for a second before Angie piped up

" so kids last night I thought I heard a girl scream do you know anything about it?" Angie asked looking at the boys.

Charlie looked at me
" oh sorry I went down to get a glass of water and a... bird flew by the glass patio window and I thought it was a um monster sorry I just got scared" I said quickly

Angie's eyes softened " oh it's ok" she said before getting up to put her dish away.
I Made eye contact with Charlie doing a quick nod

I put away my dish and went to my room, I needed to talk to alfred about this

It had been around an hour since I had left for my room, me and Alfred were just watching a movie when I decided to wanted to get some popcorn so me and Alfred went into the kitchen.
I was pressing the buttons on the microwave when I heard laughter so peaking my head around the corner I saw a bunch of boys sitting on the couch.

They were watching a movie, then I saw Charlie sitting at the end of the couch, he reached into a bowl I suspect had popcorn in it but then he stood up and saying he was going to go get some more popcorn.

I quickly turned back into the kitchen and pressed start on the popcorn, Charlie entered and I'm guessing looked at me but I refused to look at him.

I brought Alfred up to my chest and hugged him tightly, then the microwave was finished and I took out the popcorn and made my way to leave but........I was stopped.

" can I have your popcorn?" He asked

I turned to look at him not sure if I should or not " uh sure" I said giving it to him

" but can I watch with you guys?" I asked hopeful he looked me up and down for  a second

" no your just a kid" he said

" oh ok" I gripped Alfred bringing him to just below my nose

" good girl" he said before entering the living room again.

I ran up to my room fast, I was going to show him I wasn't a kid
So I dug through my closet for a shirt I never wore and I cut it so it was what older girls wear to be honest I never got the style but I needed to be grown up.
I managed to cut the shirt somewhat good then I took my hair out of my pony tail and brushed it out so it was perfect honestly I felt so uncomfortable.

Alfred gave me a knowing look and I sighed not I was grown up

Alfred gave me a knowing look and I sighed not I was grown up.... but I had to do one thing first.
So following what I had seen in movies I grabbed a bunch of tissue and stuffed the shirt so it looked...... you know

I went downstairs and Charlie was in the kitchen drinking water, I walked in front of him and put my hands on my hips

" now can I watch with you guys I'm not a kid anymore" I said trying to adjust my posture

His face morphed into amusements he looked at me, then his eyes landed on my chest and he started laughing.

Grabbing my arm he lightly pulled me
" no you can't and your much cuter when your..... being you and not stuffing your chest with I'm guessing tissues" he said

We stopped outside of my room
He patted my head " now go change..... oh and throw out that shirt" he said walking back down the stairs.

I changed and threw out the shirt putting back on my sweater and putting my hair in a pony tail and cuddled back up to continue our movie.