6 Years later ( reunion)

- for those of you who wanted a sequel-

Rosalyn

I stepped out of the taxi it feels so weird being back.
I knocked on the door but no one answered so I just walked in.

" Hellooo" I called out, no one called back so walked past the kitchen, and walked up the stairs leading to my old room, its been so long since I was last here.
It was exactly how I left it aside from the empty drawers and missing pictures.

I dropped my bag next to my old bed my other beds in my hotel room. I turned to come face to face with Aidan.
I swung my arms around him it's been around four years since I'd seen him last I heard he had become an accountant.
We walked downstairs and he told how him and Quin had broken up and now he was working in a small town only a couple kilometres from here.

The front door swung open and Charlie walked in
" hey kids" he winks at us.
Then he spun around and motioned behind him and there were footsteps before a lady came in followed by two little kids.

" guys meet my wife Victoria and my kids
My 4 year old son Cameron
And my 2 year old daughter Maddison" Aidan and I exchanged looks
'Maddison' I thought but shrugged it off and shook Victoria's hand

" suuuuup" we heard someone yell and Liam ran in whooping Dylan following close behind him helping a young lady who was very pregnant.

" hey losers" he said swinging his arm around me.
" meet Helen this fabulous lady right here is our surrogate mom for our soon to be child, but she's also family"
He hugged her and she rolled her eyes but smiled as Dylan helped her into a seat

" Welcome back children" a voice said and Angie came down the stairs smiling with her arms spread wide.

" Angie" I smiled as she engulfed me in her arms.

" hey Cameron your getting bigger" she said " Victoria your as beautiful as ever and who... oh this couldn't be little Maddison"

I walked over to Dylan
" hey cutie" he sad nudging me.

" sup" I raised an eyebrow and he laughed and ruffled my hair.
" how's life with your huzzzzzband?"

" it is honestly amazing, I don't think I have ever loved anyone as much as I love Liam" he smiled.

" awwww" I smiled and he laughed.

" come on everyone I made burgers, in the backyard" Angie said and we all went out into the backyard.

I stopped in my tracks as I saw the man on the phone leaning against the house.
Father......
He didn't even look at me just kept arguing on his phone.

I kept walking over to the patio table and sat down next to Victoria.

" it is nice to meet you Rosy can I call you Rosy?" She asked and smiled

" of course" I said and we started talking as Angie gave us our burgers.

" mommy I want to go swimming" Cameron said
" mommy"

" Cam sweetie you know mummy didn't bring her bathing suit" she said kissing his forehead.

" I can bring him.. I brought my swimsuit it is under my dress" I said and she smiled and looked down at him.

" do you want to go swimming with Auntie Rosy?" He nodded
" thank you"
I nodded and took Cameron's hand, he was in his swimming trunks already so all I did was pull of my dress.

I jumped into the shallow end of the pool Cameron is splashing around and laughing.
" awww you look so cute the kid with a kid" Charlie laughed holding Maddison.

" hey I am 18 now so.....yeah" I said sticking out my tongue.

" really mature" Aiden said before looking to Charlie who had his tongue out.
I was floating on my back while Cameron was trying to mimic me while still touching the bottom.

" I'm same" he said tapping my shoulder

" yeah your so good" I said bopping his nose.

After a couple minutes we got out of the pool, Cameron ran towards the fries as I shook my hair in Liams face.
" hey come on" he scrunched you his face.
I wrapped a towel around my torso and sat down to steal some fries.

After pretending I hadn't seen their fries and playing 6 long board games I got my bag from my room and said goodnight to everyone as I got into my cab. I would see them tomorrow when we head to Olive Garden for lunch.
I'm heading back to England in two days, so I want to spend time with my family as possible before I go even if I'm staying at a hotel.

I payed and got out of the cab and made my way through the hotel to the third floor where my room was.
I slid my key and pushed open the door.

" ello Rosy Rosy" A voice said from the bathroom.

" Sorry I'm back late but I can't wait to tell you all about it" I said kicking off my shoes and opening my suitcase.

" I'm knackered so I'm going to make a cuppa you want one?"

" Camomille" I said as they came out of the bathroom with a towel around their waist.
He walked over to me and kissed my forehead his wet hair dripping water onto my forehead.
" Jasper"
I laughed and slipped off my dress and swim suit and put on my pjs.

Jasper handed me a cup and laid across the bed.
I laid next to him and rested my head on his chest.

I started to tell him about the reunion,
Jasper is my boyfriend we met two years ago when we were both 16. I was still in university and Jasper was in high school, he had a job at a local cafe. I ran in there one morning to grab a cup of tea and some banana bread when he spilled my tea on me.
Later he asked me on date and I told him how I was in university and he thought it was quote 'brilliant'

" sounds brilliant....when am I going to meet your family?" He asked and I sighed I wanted him to I really did I just wasn't sure.

" I... I'm just waiting for... the right time" I lied

" really?" He snorted

" I'm scared your my first boyfriend or even romantic interest and I don't know..." I squeezed my eyes shut.

He ran a hand through my hair
" hey no Rosy Rosy it is ok.... I know your scared and I support you 100%"

" your right though.... how about you come to the dinner tomorrow and I will introduce you" I suggested

" sounds brilliant"

" I love you... really I do" I said

" me too I love you Rosy Rosy" he kissed my forehead.