A date to remember

Dylan selonAge:15 Grade:10Liam's (secret) boyfriend

Dylan selon
Age:15
Grade:10
Liam's (secret) boyfriend

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Now everyone had a girlfriend or boyfriend and I did not
But there was a very low chance of me having one
The only place  I could meet them would be at school and everyone at school is a lot older than me I'm not even sure it's legal.

But it didn't matter now cause I had to focus on something very important, a mission if you will.

Two fifteen year old boys decided they wanted to go on a date which is fine but they don't want to be seen because they are both still in the very big closet together.
Dylan's been talking about getting said metaphorical closet open

But anyways they want me to help
them since only I know other than the small fact I'm 11 and know nothing about dates I agreed , so me and Alfred got to work yesterday.
It was simple I just needed to know a couple things.

First off who would be home on what days so I hacked into everyone's online schedule.
Turns out tomorrow so Saturday would work because everyone was away
Dad was at a meeting in Dublin and wouldn't be back till Monday but it didn't matter.

Angie was stuck at a oncology awards dinner 5 city's away

Charlie was at football practice because he missed it on Tuesday and Thursday so he'd be there for awhile.

And Aidan was having a sleepover at his friends house with a note saying and I quote ( video game marathon is going to be AWESOME)

So since I had the day I needed the menu
a back up plan if someone comes home and what they do after they eat.

Alfred came up with an idea they could watch a romantic movie maybe roméo and Juliet but less death maybe comedy such as status update yeah let's do status update.

And they could have steak with mashed potatoes which I can make cause I watched a video........ yup

Then if anyone one comes home I quickly put tea cups on the table and pretend we are having a tea party together.

It's perfect every things planned so I'll just tell Dylan and Liam what time to attend.

I found out they had been going out for two weeks now and yesterday was their first kiss which I interrupted of course.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

So my plan was in motion it was Saturday and I was waiting by the front door in a purple long sleeve dress my hair in a bun and Alfred in my hand,
Liam was standing next to me in a suit nervously twiddling his thumbs.