Chapter 1

"Lauren, what do you think?"

"Lauren...?"

"Lauren!"

I get snapped out of my stoned stupor and back into the conference room.

"Sorry, what?" I ask Christina.

"What do you think of the final merch products?" she repeats slowly.

I turn my head to the items pinned to the board.

"I like them. It fits our aesthetic image well," I say wiggling my eyebrows.

Dani giggles.

"I agree. Whoever designed them are artistic geniuses'," she says wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

"So," Erin, our manager, says clearing her throat. She motions over to Tony and Brad, reps from our label, before continuing.

"As we all know, it's been an exciting past few weeks. Right now the new album is sitting at number three on the charts. We have two singles in the top ten right now, including the number one song," she pauses as we cheer.

"Yes! Very Exciting. A lot of hard work is paying off right now. What we need to do right now is capitalize on this."

Brad leans forward now. "You guys are red hot right now and we need to keep it that way. That being said, we have an announcement we'd like to make."

Tony and him look at each other smiling before turning back to us.

"We are still finalizing a few details but we got official word this morning that the label has decided to go ahead and have you guys go on tour."

Brad stops talking to let his words sink in. For a few seconds it's quiet but then Dani and I make eye contact.

"We're going on tour!" we both scream in unison. Everyone breaks out into cheers.

"Wait! Wait! The idiot didn't even tell you the best part," Tony says. As quickly as we started to celebrate, we all shut up and stare at Brad.

"Oh yeah. It's a stadium tour."

All of us stare at him confused.

"What?" I ask.

"With the success of the album and the number of sales, the finance nerds did some math and they very firmly believe that we could put on a stadium tour."

Now we are staring at each other. Stadium tour. Stadium. Tour. Stadium Tour!

"When do we leave?" Amy asks.

"Four weeks' time. Until then you guys are doing meet and greets, radio shows, and talk shows. A lot of traveling in your future on top of rehearsals. Get ready," Tony explains.