Chapter 17

Shreshtha's POV : -

Shreshtha's POV : -

Warm sunrays were entering through the windows and soon I was wide awake. I opened my eyes and I  blushed at the position were in. Armaan's arms were tightly wrapped around my waist and his face in the crook of my neck his breath fanning over my face. He was hugging like a baby. I quickly checked the time and saw that it was 6.30 AM. Today is my first day and wanting to make a good first impression, I slowly entangled my away from Armaan. When I finally left the bed I heard a groan. I froze hearing that, afraid that I have accidentally woken up Armaan. But then he hugged my pillow thinking to be me and then mumbled, "Mmm Angel, I love you."

I laughed silently at that before blushing slightly when his words finally registered my brain.

I quickly ran to the bathroom with my still bright red face. Even in sleep he manages to make me smile and blush.

I released my breath I was unconsciously holding and then started to get ready for the day.

(Shreshtha's look

(Shreshtha's look.)

After I stepped outside I saw Armaan wide awake and holding my pillow confusingly. I chuckled seeing his confused face. Hearing my chuckle he snapped his face towards me before smiling brightly. I rose one eyebrow and pointed towards my pillow which he was still holding. He looked at my pillow then at me and smiled sheepishly. I decided to tease him a little,"Goodmorning Armaan. I didn't know you were a cuddler. A big one at that."

His expressions faltered before he smirked and said, "I didn't know you were one too Angel. And just for your information I am big in other parts too."

I turned bright red at that and hit his arm lightly.

He laughed at that before saying," I am sorry Angel but you are too easy to tease."

I huffed at him.

"Achcha okay don't be a little angry bird now and give me a kiss."

I quickly hatched a plan and stepped closer to him. He closed his eyes. I smirked before whispering a quick bye I ran out of the room with Armaan calling from the room.