Chapter 29

Narrator's POV : -

Narrator's POV : -

The air had a certain warmth as well as a perfect amount of coolness and Shreshtha was sleeping peacefully.

However her peaceful sleep, got disturbed when our dear Armaan decided to run his fingers through her hair. Shreshtha swatted his hands away and burrowed her head deeper in his neck. Armaan started laughing lightly seeing his beautiful Angel like this.

On the other hand Shreshtha was wondering loudly why pillow is vibrating so much. Pillows don't vibrate. Also the pillow smells so good. So she took large sniff and relaxed onto it.

Armaan couldn't control himself and burst out laughing. His laughs caused Shreshtha to wake up and she while rubbing her eyes saw her beautiful husband laughing as if he is having the moment of his life.

She muttered loudly, "Why are you laughing like that ??"

Armaan controlled himself and said teasingly, "Angel do I smell good ??"

Shreshtha furrowed her eyebrows and asked confusingly, "Huh ?!"

Armaan on the other hand couldn't control himself anymore and burst out laughing.

Shreshtha was busy seeing her husband laugh with a small smile on her face.

After 10 seconds realization hit her and she screeched, "What ?!"

To say she was mortified would be the understatement of the century.

And then ladies and gentlemen started Shreshtha's, "Ignore Armaan Campaign."

It continued even at the breakfast table and it was really funny for Janaki and Ayush to see their son following Shreshtha like a lost puppy while she pointedly ignored him.

In one hand Armaan was thinking of different tricks to make his Angel forgive him for the morning incident all the while following her like a lost puppy, waiting for his owner to acknowledge him. And on the other hand Shreshtha was busy controlling her laughter seeing her husband behave like this.

But looks like Shreshtha finally decided to bring her husband out of the misery.

When Shreshtha was about to step out of the car to go to her office, she quickly pecked his cheeks and whispered,"Relax hubby. I was just having some fun with you. Bye."

Shreshtha ran to the building before Armaan could jump out of the car and drag her inside and waved him bye and sent him a flying kiss.

Armaan shook his head in amusement before catching the kiss and keeping it in his heart and chuckled.

***************

It was almost 3 PM when Shreshtha and Ritu were returning from a meeting with other officers of different departments when her vision suddenly blurred and she felt as if the everything around her is rotating. She was about to hold Ritu's hand when everything went black.