Chapter 19

Shreshtha's POV : -

Shreshtha's POV : -

It has been several days since our wedding and we have now smoothly adjusted with our new routine. Work is now a little hectic since I have to check what has been done while I was on leave but it's good to be back to working. Mumma and Papa always encourage me for my work and never till date I had to worry about me not being at home. I was initially worried that how will everything be but they being the best in laws ever assured me that I do my work and regarding the house maids are there they will handle it.

I am really lucky to have them.

As for my relationship with Armaan, everyday we come closer towards each other. We have this undeniable connection that only we feel. If we tell this to others then they would probably think that we are bluffing but we are not.

Despite our work we make sure that we spend quality time with each other and our families. Everyday Armaan drops me to my office which starts a whole new level of teasing by my friends. The worst part is Armaan refuses to let me go until and unless I kiss him. Kiss as in lip to lip kiss. But I wouldn't deny that the kisses we share are worth all the teasing I have to endure. They are so sweet, so passionate, toe curling kisses.

So here am I in my office working through the documents and checking what has been done last few months. We do regular meetings regarding applications of the orders given and other stuff. We discuss ideas regarding how to plan everything etc. All these things have helped in a speedy recovery of the system. The last government was a very corrupt one and there were so many complaints so many loop holes in everything they did but we had to keep our mouths shut otherwise it would lead to us leaving our deserved positions. But this government is truly a good and a democratic one. They involve us in decision making discussions too since at the end of the day it is us who had to implement the measures and schemes. A smooth administrative system is helpful for a strong economy. Also, the population of our state and our capital city being the Financial Capital of the country are other important things we had to keep in mind while we plan to implement the orders.

Before me and Armaan got married we had a different work schedule and now we have a different one. Whenever Armaan is not busy with meetings, signing deals and tours he always comes to my office to see me. I also sometimes surprise him with a surprise visit to his office. Other than that whenever we get time we talk on the phone. Mumma and Papa also sometimes call me to check on me if I have eaten or not, taken a short break or not etc. They really care for me. This little fact did not go unnoticed by him and he whines like a child everytime mumma and papa check on me and not him. We then tease him together that why The King and The Beast would need us to check up on him. It would not go well with his image. Armaan then pouts and huffs adorably and says that nobody loves him, I have taken his parents from him blah blah blah. I laugh everytime he does that.

For the world he is the multi-billionaire Armaan Dixit but for them he is the same Armaan who would do childish things to grab her  attention. It is just the facade that he keeps for the whole world.

It was 7:00 PM when I finally finished my works. Tomorrow is Sunday and I couldn't wait to spend my time with Armaan and our family and of course sleep.

I quickly collect everything when my phone suddenly rang. It was Armaan. I quickly answered him that I am just on my way downstairs. I quickly cut the call and made my way downstairs. I waved everyone bye and left.

There he is. Armaan standing by the hood of his car. Seeing me coming he quickly engulfed me in a big bear hug and kissed my temple. I smiled at his embrace. After a couple of minutes I  pulled away and just I was going to sit inside, he held my hand and stopped me. I looked at him questioningly when he pouted and pointed to his lips like a child asking for a kiss. My eyes widened seeing that before I blushed and said fiercely,

"Armaan hum open area mein hain. Koi dekh lega."

He sighed and then he pulled me inside the car before crashing his lips to mine.

I moaned against his lips and he groaned appreciatively. He then deepened the kiss while I ran my fingers through his hair.

After a few minutes we pulled away and then he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled him in his lap. I smiled at him before placing my head in the crook of his neck. Then I heard him say,

"I love you Angel."

Hearing that I smiled widely in his embrace before whispering in my mind,

"I love you too Armaan."

( Shreshtha's look

( Shreshtha's look. )

Hey Lovelies.

Hope you like the chapter. What do you think will happen next ?? Write down your thoughts in the comments section.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Read on Lovelies.

Love.

Sunetra 😊😊