" 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 ... "

Hinata

" I love you so much that ... My face starts hurting "

Kageyama

" I love you so much that ... I start missing you whenever I colse my eyes to blink "

💓

Sugawara

" I love you so much that ... I would cross the sea for u "

Kiyoko

" I love you so much that ... I would fucking  d i e  for you I swear-"

Asahi

" I love you so much that ... It kinda scares me "

Nishinoya

" I love you so much that ... I don't even understand it "

Daichi

" There aren't any words to describe how much I love u "

Tanaka

" I don't want you to know that I love you very much ,cuz I wanna prove it to you my whole life "

Yamaguchi

" I love you so much that I started having illusions about you being with me "

Tsukishima

" I love you so much that I can't die for you "

Kuroo

" I love you wildly ,insanely ,infinitely "

Kenma

" I love you so much that I want to spend my entire life by your side "

Lev

Ushijima

Ushijima

" I love you "

- you should be happy he even said something like THAT

Tendou

" I love you more than I love myself "

😭😭💓💓💓👁️👄👁️

Goshiki

" I love you so much that If I had to put my love for you into words ,I would never be able to stop talking "

Bokuto

" I love you so much that ... ' To the moon and back ' seems like a shortcut

Akaashi

" I love you so much that I would pull the stars from the sky for you "

Oikawa

" I love u so much that I started thinking that you're prettier than me "

Iwaizumi

" I love you so much that I would get in fights ,injure myself and even sacrifice myself for your safety "

B ¥ € !

(yes ,this is my exit)

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮!!↱