Horny Hours 😌💅🏻

Yams + choking + thigh riding + dirty talk

Before I start, can everyone who ever requested something on this book write the request here? I'm trying to find them all, but I don't know where they are anymore ...

WARNING: NSFW

Yamaguchi roughly bent you over on top of him, making you scream a little in surprise. He then got up, and on the bed's edge, grabbing your waist and placing you on his thigh (you are a feather, they can lift you how they want in this book, ok?ok)

" You're gonna get it girly, stop being so impatient. "

Suddenly, he flexes his muscles, touching your clit easily. Making you whimper loudly.

" You like it? You want it this way? "

You nodded your head saying a 'no', as the really deep shade of red on your cheeks multiplied by one fucking hundred.

" Too bad you're gonna get both angel. "

His hand went from your waist, up to your boobs, massaging them for some seconds before grabbing your neck, gripping it, enough to make your breath to slow and your eyes to water up.

" Do you wanna move? I'm not giving you this d unless you firstly cum on my thigh, cutie. "

" Y-Yes, plea-se baby-y! I'll do wh-atever y-ou want ju-st let me c-cum tonigh-t! Plea-se let me cum! "

" You're so fucking desperate... Fine, move like it's the last thing you will ever do babe. "

(I am sorry but I got butterflies from my own story-)

So you did. You moved like it's the only thing you'll ever do. You just said: I am speed. Your moans wErE fIlLiNg tHe eNtIrE rOoM (very original) in your apartament. Your neighbours surely heard you 'singing' like crazy. 😳

I WAS WRITING THIS WHILE I WAS IN ONLINE CLASS and I usually repeat out loud what i right and I almost did that and my friend knows about it and she looked at me so panicked 💀💀💀

I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT. And late. And bad. And-

I'M SORRY

Btw, you can tell me to make a longer version of this if you want xxxfayearmyxxx

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮!!↱