Horny Hours 😌💅🏻

Tendou + Daddy Kink + Fingering + cunnilingus + Begging + A lil bit of sadist because T e n d o u + some degradation

WARNING: NSFW

" If I see you move a single muscle, I will stop . So be daddy's good girl and stay . Still . "

Tendou said in a demanding tone, making your legs tremble, and your mind wonder to what he's gonna do . He placed his soft hands on your waist going lower and lower, until he reached your thighs . He harshly grabbed them and threw them over his shoulders, making you let out a whimper . He inserted one of his long fingers, pumping them in, and out of you with speed .Occasionally adding another one . 

Just as you were able to hit your orgasm, he stopped . He knew you so well ... Every expression, every gesture, and every sound you make could tell him how close you are .

He pulled them out of you, making you feel empty again . Needing his touch, needing him so much, made your face contort in pure frustration, a tear, or two, or maybe more, started running down your cheeks, soaking wet the pillow your head was resting on .

" You're so cute like that ... All desperate and needy for my cock ... Did you liked that ? You want more ? "

" Y-Yes !! Yes, please ... da-addy !! " You shouted, choking back little sobs .

" I guess ... I'll let you cum only if you tell me what I wrote "

' What he wrote ? What does he mean- ' You couldn't finish your thoughts as he started tracing weird patterns on your cunt . Making you moan loud . ' Is he writing on my - no way  ... How am I supposed to do that ? '

You would think it'd be hard, but it was actually pretty easy to descifrate the letters . ' ' He wrote ' ... Just as the realisation of what he wrote hit you, the feeling of wanting to cum did as well .

" What did I wrote babygirl ? " He had that smirk on his face that made you weak in the knees, and well ... In other places .

" D-DADDY ! D-Don't stop ! Please, please please ! I want t-to cum so bad ! "

" Didn't I said you'll only cum if you tell me what I wrote ? "

" ... "

" I-I'm daddy's little slut ... "

" Louder ! " He ordered as he gave your clit a kitten lick

" I-I'm daddy's little slut !!!!!! "

" Yeah ... Exactly like that " then he started eating you like some ice cream 👀
making yoh immediately cum due to your sensitiveness .

" Look ... You got what you wanted . Now ... Won't you let me use you like the cum craving whore you are ? "

" Y-Yes, please ! "

He chuckled . He  c h u c k l e d . He pulled his boxers down his legs . His last piece of clothing now gone, leaving him naked, on top of you . Not long after, he aligned himself with your entrance, stopping .

" You know what ? You're a big girl now, angel . You can do it yourself . "

" W-What -? "

He flipped you two, making him the bottom . This freaky creep ... I love him .

" Jump . "

" E-Eh ? "

" I said jump on it . Stop being a brat . You don't want to get on daddy's nerves, do you ? "

😳😳 Jvjgtcjyhjfh thanks zahjra

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮!!↱