𝕊𝕖𝕝𝕗-ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊/𝕠

This chapter is for my dEar friend dhcjhjjgf ♥ Don't do it anymore gurl ,it's not worth it 😔🥺

Hinata

- Well

- He already saw the scars on your wrists one or two times before ,but decided not to mention it ,afraid he will trigger you

- But ,one day when he was visiting your place and entered your room ,and saw you crying with a blade in your hands ,he realised you were actually Self-Harming .

- He immediately wrapped you in his arms ! Asking why you do this ,and telling you to stop ,and to drop the knife .

- You just started crying .In that moment ,his hug became even tighter .

Kageyama

- He ,as well ,saw those scars .By mistake tho .You two were at his house and you were wearing shorts ,and he saw them on your thighs

- He didn't suspect anything at first

- But he saw some scars on your wrists too .

- He still didn't asked you

- But then ,on a Saturday ,he saw you .In front of his eyes .Cutting .

- He was basically stunned and only after some seconds ,he hugged you tight in his arms

- When you smelled the familiar scent of you boyfriend ,your heart started beating like crazy

- He started stuttering different questions ,you didn't understand any of them ,neither could he .

- From then on ,be sure you'll have your own bodyguard .

- He'll watch you like 24/7 ;-;

Sugawara

- He took a quick glimpse of them when you wanted to go out with him ,but he said you wore revealing clothes ,and asked you to change them .

- You took off your jacket ,that he apparently said iT's tOo rEveAliNg ,and changed it with an over-sized black hoodie .

- He was a little confused .Do you have a cat at your house without him knowing ? Did it scratch you that bad ?

- He never once even thought of his lovely girlfriend doing something like that .

- But one day ,on a sTudY dAte ,he was looking through your backpack for a pencil ,when he found a little cutter in it .

- He asked you what you were doing with something so dangerous ,you just stood there with you eyes on the ground ,then it all hit him .

- Those scars ,were they made by you ?

- " Y/n ... Do you ... Do you s ... self-harm ? You have many scars on your body ,and now I find this thing in your backpack .C'mon ,please ,tell me ! "

- After he finished those sentences you fell into his arms and started crying ,because you saw his hurt face ,and you didn't wanted to hurt him .

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮!!↱