Horny Hours 😌💅

Kuroo + senpai kink + size kink + sthenolagnia + some mirror kink djanxjs

Hope you don't mind for putting the mirror kink without permission, whoever requested this (I can't remember lol)
WARNING: NSFW

His hands travelled down your tiny waist, going lower and lower towards your soaking wet pussy. He made sure you stayed in place, and watched yourself getting screwed while he finger fucked you as your moans filled the bedroom.

"You're so beautiful princess. But please, spread your legs wider for me, would you ?"

"Y-Yes sAnD pIe"

"Good girl ."

He hotly whispered in your ear with his really melting deep voice from behind, as he started drawing 8 figures on your red clit.

He intentionally took his hands away from your burning heat, to start massaging your thighs, only for you to start whimpering and moving around between his legs.

"Could you stop moving ? I won't let you have my cock if you don't obey."

Easy to say, hard to do. You were so close to your orgasm and he started massaging your thighs so the teasing was pretty unbearable. You continued moving despite his warning.

He started getting sick and tired of you not following his order, so he took your hands and pinned them on the floor. From between his legs you had a really great view of his muscles, and also you could feel his rock hard abs 😳.

"So you wanna play this way ?! Turn around."

You, this time, did as told in fear he will leave you there all needy and hot. He took you in his arms and slowly lowered you on his shaft, making you scream due to his .. well ... His dick was larger than China 👀.

" Uh- s-senpai! Please! "

"Please what ?"

"P-Please, let me get off on you ..." You quietly said in the crook of his neck.

" Do as you want baby, I won't stop you"

Djabxjajxjajxhajhs bye

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮!!↱