Chapter 5: Mamizuka Kousuke

~At the outside~

"Damn it! Who makes people have gym for first period?!" All the students were shaking because of the cold weather.

"And making us wear shorts! It's ridiculous!" Saginuma complained as he hugged his arms.

Ryuuichi turned to see that Hayato didn't shake like the others. "You're acting so calm, Kamitani. Aren't you cold?"

"Yeah, I'm freezing to death." He replied, making another guy yell at him.

"Then act cold! What are you, a cyborg?!" Ebizawa yelled at Kamitani's face who looked back with a deadpan.

"Ryu-chan!"

"Ryu! Kamitani!"

Ryuuichi turned to you and Usaida and waved to him and Kamitani. You were holding Kotaro in your arms while the others were in the cart and Midori on Usaida's back. Usaida and the kids were wearing their jackets and hats to keep them warm while you wearing your gym uniform but with long red pants and your (F/C) jacket.

"It's Ryu!"

"Ryu!"

"(N/N)... Usaida-san and the kids! What are you doing here?" Ryuuichi said in shock.

"Taking a walk." Usaida replied.

"Let us out already!" Taka yelled.

"Let out!" Takuma yelled.

"Please let us out!" Kirin yelled in excitement.

"Yeah, yeah." Kazuma said.

The cart then opened, letting the kids run out of it, you approached Ryuuichi and dropped Kotaro down to let him hug Ryuuichi with the others.

"So warm..."

You kneeled next to him and asked him worriedly. "Are you cold, Ryu? You look freezing." You tried to take off your jacket and gave it to him but he pushed it away.

"No, (N/N). You keep it. I'm fine."

"Let's go for a walk!" Taka shouted as he was on Ryu's shoulder.

"Sorry. I'd like to, but I have class." Ryuuichi replied, making Taka pout at his response before Ryu turned to you. "And don't you have a class, (N/N)?"

"My class was finished already and I met Usaida-san on the way, so I came with him." You replied before Takuma and Kirin went to you.

"By the way, Usaida-san, what is that?" Ryuuichi asked as he pointed at the cart.

Usaida looked at it before he explained. "You've never seen one of these? I put the kids on it when it's time for their walk. Since it's dangerous if they wander off. Honestly, they're basically just animals."

"We are not animals! Stupid Usaida!" Taka yelled at him before Takuma shouted at him too.

"Stupid!"

And then, all the kids began to call him stupid before Usaida leaned and said in a scary voice. "Then how about this? You little brats can get kidnapped by some weird old man, locked up in a dark place where no one will hear your scream, and then get gobbled up whole!"

All the kids were terrified after what Usaida told them, they all clung to you and Ryuuichi.

"Usaida-san, you're frightening them." Ryuuichi said. "But there are more scary people around these days."

"Make sure you never go off with strangers, okay, kids?" The kids looked up to you as you told them.

"Okay!" The kids all respond to you and Ryuuichi.