Chapter 8: Inui Hiroyuki

"Good morning!" Midori reached her hands to you as you grabbed her hands gently. "I'm going now, Kashima-kun, (L/N)-chan. Please take care of Midori again today."

"Yes, ma'am!" Ryuuichi nodded. Yukari gave Midori to you, she waved to her daughter before she went out of the room. You both turned to each other before looking at Kotaro. 

"Okay, Kotaro." Ryuuichi said to his brother. "Let's read a picture book with Midori-chan while we wait for the others."

Midori gripped your apron as you knew what happened to her. "I think she needs to change, Ryu." You laid Midori down on the futon and moved to Kotaro's side while Ryuuichi took her diaper out to change her. 

"Hold on just a sec, Kotaro. (Y/N), can you read for him, please?" Ryuuichi asked as he turned to you.

"He only wants you to read while he's sitting on my lap." You told him as you pulled Kotaro to your right side. Kotaro leaned his face to your waist as he closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth.

"Darn it. I need to refill the wipes..." Ryuuichi pulled the shelves, searching for the diaper. Midori started to crawl towards the door with her butt showing. "Wait, Midori-chan! You haven't changed yet!" 

You quickly crawled to get her back but the door suddenly opened. "So, is this the babysitter club?" You looked up and saw the red-haired boy who looked slightly older than you guys, his eyes widened, and covered his nose as he smelled something bad. "That reeks!" 

You both looked confused while Ryuuichi was holding the diaper. "What the hell? Is this a joke? Is that poop? Why would you be holding that first thing in the morning?"

Midori grabbed his pants and tugged them, the boy fell to the floor as he felt worse. YouI quickly grabbed Midori and turned around from him. "Hey! Cut it out! Get the hell away!"

"I'm sorry about this! We didn't mean to!" You said as your back still turned away from him. 

 "Hey, you there! Quit watching and do something!" The boy yelled, mentioning Ryuuichi as he still holding the diaper.

.

.

.

Midori was playing with your fingers as she sat on your lap. Ryuuichi was kneeling on your left side. "Um, I have a feeling you're not here to join, right?" Ryuuichi asked. 

"Yeah, no duh. What is this? The poop club?" The boy waved his hand to sweep the scent away while covering his nose. "Do something about that stink already." 

You turned and saw Ryuuichi frowning angrily at him. You gave Midori to Ryuuichi and got the diaper dropped into the trash before going to sit down. "So, what are you doing here?"

"I don't like your tone." He turned his head as he continued. "By the way, it looks like the only ones here are you two, the poop factory, and the space cadet."

"Kotaro is just a little more laid-back than most people." Ryuuichi explained angrily. You placed your hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "But he is a well-behaved one. You don't have to worry about him pooping around." 

"You look after a cute little girl named Sawatari Midori here, right?"

Ryuuichi's eyes slightly before he buried Midori's head to his chest. "What do you want with Midori-chan?"

"Well, I mean..." He turned away from you guys. "I wanted a look at the face of my future daughter."

"HHHUUUUUUUUUUUUH?!" You shrieked in shock, making the boys turn to you.