Chapter 11: Delivery Bento

This is for Kotaro's lovers because he's so cute. I am one of them too.

.

.

.

"Give it back! Give it back!" Taka yelled as Usaida held his toy up high.

"So... you guys won't be coming here for lunch today?"

"Sorry, (N/N) and I really need to finish our 4th-period chemistry report during lunch break." You both took off your aprons, you chuckled at the children who wanted the toy from Usaida.

"Oh, Hebihara in chemistry? He sure loves to waste students' break times. Such a bully."

"I think... you are doing it, Usaida-san." You and Ryuuichi smiled sheepishly

"Usaida-san, if you don't like it, you should stop bullying people, too..."

"Anyway, we need to be going, but take care of things here." You said as Ryuuichi grabbed your hand and pulled you with him. "See you later!"

The kids waved goodbye to you both before Usaida said to them. "Good luck."

You noticed Kotaro as you crouched down and ruffled his head. "See you after class, Kotaro. I'll play with you, okay?"

You closed the door before you followed Ryuuichi to your class.

.

.

.

"Well, it's a bit early, but let's have lunch--" All the bentos were placed on the table, Usaida then noticed the (F/C) bento beside them. "Oh, boy. Look at this."

He picked and showed it to the kids. "(N/N)-chan forgot to take her lunch. This big one is (N/N)-chan's right?" Kotaro's eyes widened slightly. "Sorry, I can't give it to you guys."

He stood up from the ground with your bento in his hands. "Well, I'm sure she'll notice and come for it soon enough. And if she doesn't, maybe I'll eat it..." He then felt someone tug his pants, he looked down to see Kotaro with eyes sparkled.

"What, Kotaro-kun? What's with the sparkly eyes?" He stretched his arms up, and Usaida knew the sign immediately. "Oh, you want to take (N/N)-chan her lunch?"

He nodded, Taka then wanted to join him. "I'll go, too!"

"Me, too!"

"Fine, fine." Usaida said, stopping. "Just eat your own lunches for now."

"Let's eat!" Usaida watched the kids chew their bento. He then looked down at Kotaro before he told him what to do.

"Well, then..." Usaida sighed from his sparkled eyes as he really wanted to do it. "Okay, go on. Deliver it to (N/N)-chan." Kotaro received the bento as he crouched down and held the nametag. "I wrote (N/N)-chan's name and class on this. If you get lost, just ask someone. Here, put it around your neck."

He then wore the nametag on Kotaro before he let Kotaro walk alone with your bento in his hands. "Take care! He was so happy about it." He placed his finger on his chin before he was thinking. "But even if he's not leaving the school, I'm a little worried about him going by himself..."

He noticed Inui outside the window. "Isn't that..." He then had a plan as he slammed his fist on his hand, Midori slammed his fist on his shoulder, imitating him.

"I expect he got full enjoyment out of his summer vacation with Yukari-san..." Inui mumbled to himself as he was still mourning his love for Ms. Sawatari. "And now he's eating a special lunch she prepared for him..." He blew his breath as he frowned.