Chapter 6: The Club Member

"Dad, Mom. It really feels like spring now."

"Dad, Mom, Takeshi. It's spring now. I wish you were here to admire the spring with me."

.

.

.

~At School~

"See you guys." 

Ryuuichi and you turned to Kamitani as he walked out of the classroom and replied, "Sure."

"See you later, Kamitani!" You waved goodbye before you both were heading to the daycare room. 

"Starting today, we're high school students." 

You both arrived at the board as the club posters were all around the board. 

"When students go from middle to high school, the first thing they do is choose their club. So I wrote this poster with (Y/N) helped draw this up, but..." 

You looked at the babysitter poster on Ryuuichi's hands and at the board. 

"It seems like there's no space left to put it up..." 

You pointed at the right corner of Ryuuichi. "Maybe over there is okay to put." 

Ryuuichi looked up from the poster as he followed your fingers. "I think that's not enough of that."

"Naturally, (N/N) and I am sticking with the babysitter club."

You opened the door and entered in front of Ryu. "Sorry, we're late." 

Taka and Kotaro looked up from the paper as they were drawing on it with crayons. "Nii-chan! Nee-chan!" Kotaro then rushed to you guys but the other kids went ahead of him. 

"Ryu! (N/N)!"

"Ryu-niichama! (N/N)-neechama!" Taka and Takuma jumped on your body while Kirin and Kazuma jumped on your legs, making you couldn't stable yourself. 

"Careful, guys!"

"(N/N), Be careful!" You fell back to Ryuuichi before you all fell to the floor, the poster slipped from Ryuuichi's hand before it landed on Kotaro's head. 

Usaida kneeled to Kotaro while holding Midori. "What's this, now? Hey, Ryu-chan, (N/N)-chan, you two made a recruitment poster? Let's have a look... 'They are all cute kids. We're currently recruiting babysitters to join us.'"

"Usaida-san, could you please take it off of Kotaro's head first?" Ryuuichi said as Taka was on his head. You pulled Takuma off your head softly as you turned to look at Kotaro. 

"Oh, yeah. Sure thing." Usaida helped grab the poster off Kotaro. "By the way, aren't you two gonna put it up? You two put a lot of effort into this." 

Ryuuichi grabbed the poster back as you explained it to him. "The board was already pretty well covered by the other club's posters."

"There was no place left to put it." He looked down at the poster as Takuma and Kazuma stared at the poster. "And you're not allowed to put them up anywhere else..."

"Lemme see!" Takuma shouted. 

"Lemme... see..." Kazuma said. 

"I guess it is that time of year..." Usaida said you both looked up at him. "In that case, when we go on our walk," Midori looked up and pulled the strand of his hair. "Why don't we look in on the other clubs? The high school ones, of course."