Chapter 1 (The House Gathering)

"Hey guys, welcome to my house!", Cash said as he motioned us inside. Obviously, his house was massive, larger then any house I had ever seen. As we walked to the room with everyone in it, we walked through many hallways, each one had a door to other hallways. Every room had something expensive, and one of the rooms had a trophy in a case. Once we got in the room, we were taken away.

The room was massive, with everything removed so people can put down their sleeping beds. After putting down my things, rolling out my sleeping bag and sitting next to Lara and Charlotte, I pull out the journal and start writing in it. After 5 minutes though, my curiosity got the better of me, and I left to go meet everybody, firstly going to the group behind us.

I introduced myself and they responded with their names: Mateo and Kiryomi. Mateo was looking at another person, while Kiryomi was playing on her phone.

She seemed very old, so I asked her, and she said she was 17, while Mateo said he was 15, and I said bye as I walked to the next group. The next group were 3 people, all looking into nothingness. They must have been lost in their thoughts, because when I said hi, they all jumped. 2 of them told me their names: Minji and Jean-Claude, while the other one stayed silent. Minji said that her name was Rosalie and what she was introverted as she looked away from me. While the other two didn't care about me, Minji seemed very kind, almost like Lara, and I moved on.

The next group were sitting next to each other, telling stories. They told me their names were Kai and Vinni and that they were twins. They seemed really happy to be around each other, and constantly stay with each other. Nothing really was interesting about them, so I movedalong to the final group. The final group was Cash and another person, having to deal with him constantly telling her about his wealth. I introduced myself and told me her name was Quinn. She seemed annoyed at cash, comparing him to teenage version of ricegum. Again, there was nothing Intresting about her so I moved back to Lara and Charlotte, and continued writing.

It was 2am, everyone was up and we planned to stay up all night, when the lights flicker... at first, everyone thought of it as nothing serious, but then, all the lights turned off. And this, is the start of the murders.