Chapter 7 (A Battle For Life)

WARNING: THIS NEXT CHAPTER IS VERY GRAPHIC.

He grabs her knife and strikes Vinny right in the throat, killing him yet again. She then takes a dash for me and attempts to get me. This is where my self defence skills start to come into play. I kick her on the chest and she is flung back. Everyone looks at us as she gets up and grabs her knife again. She was covered in Vinny's blood, and was looking at me with dead eyes. She then says this: "I'll kill you... I'll kill ALL of you!", before lunging at me and laughing hysterically. However, I get her in the face and give her a nosebleed. The next minute was us two fighting, during which Minji killed Jean-Claude after swinging her knife to wide and cutting his head off, the most gruesome death of them all. After a while, she finally cut my arm and I fell over and started to wait for the end. Everyone panicked as they we're about to see me die. As I saw her shadow over me, I closed my eyes and braised, but then, something falls on me. It was Minji. Kia had gone into the kitchen, grabbed a butcher knife, and threw it at her, going right through her skull. However, I fainted before saying anything because i had lost a lot of blood.