Chapter 2 (Their First Victims)

As everyone hurried into their sleeping bags, thinking Cash's parents turned off the light, I hear walking coming from the other side of the room, and then, a muffled scream and a stabbing sound. After 2 minutes, The light return, and everyone panics, hearing all the noises. Everyone then stood in horror, looking at a table left in the corner. Quinn had been murdered, and her right arm and left leg cut off. I stood horrified at what I was looking at, and while Lana looked at her body, my detective skills kicked in. I told everyone my experience with detective work and ordered everyone into a line.

Once everyone was lined up, I said what we would do:

Everyone would look at each other, looking for possible hints of the murderer, and keeping it in their heads. After everyone will anonymously vote on who they think killed Quinn, and the most votes person would have to die.

Everyone began looking at everyone else, and thinking of who to vote, while I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bread knife, perfect for loafs... or heads.

I returned to the main room, and grabbed my journal. I split a page into 3 segments: Suspicious, Very Suspicious, and Evil. I was doing that, when Mateo called me over. He said how Minji was evil, and I started to believe his reasons, when then he said how he was born with psychic powers. I ordered everyone back to the line, and wrote Mateo down for Suspicious, as I thought he was trying to blame someone else to distract me from himself. But just in case, I also wrote down Minji. After, I gave everyone a strip of paper, and the voting begun.

After me and Lana gathered everyone's votes, we found that Vinny was most voted. He was shocked, and started to walk away as I walked up to him with the knife. Kai had tried to stop me but was held back by Charlotte. Vinny was also held back by Lana, and with everyone watching, I planted the knife right in his head. As he fell on the ground, Kai ran over and started to cry, and accusing me of being just as bad as the murderer. All in had to say to him was that in life in death, anything goes. After that, everyone went to sleep, thinking it was over...