Chapter 5 (Back From The Dead)

(This one is also short)
We all look at the body, this time, it was Kiryomi. She had a bullet wound right through her head. However, she fell in front of someone, an it turned out to be Vinny. Everyone was confused as they all saw me kill him, but Kai was ecstatic, hugging him and saying how he thought he was dead. At that point, Charlotte called me over. She told me that the reason she kept reading books was because she was gifted the opportunity to resurrect one person from the dead, and she didn't want to mess it up, and then said how she saw Kai crying and that she thought the time was right to revive Vinny. Kai and Vinny heard this, and ran over to her, hugging her and repeatedly saying thank you. After, we line everyone up, give them their papers, and began voting.

This time, the voted person was Cash, mainly because he hasn't been talking, as I walked up to him with the knife. He starts to scream, pleading me to spare him, but I had to kill him, the same way I killed Vinny day ago. After, I look at everyone, who at this point, knew why I had to kill him, But then looked at Minji. She was looking at me with dead straight eyes, twitching violently. She was definitely evil. And I just had to hope she was voted before I was next.