Chapter 3 (The Second Day)

The next day, at 2am again, we were all paranoid. We were all afraid of another murder happening. Even though Cash had taken us to some very nice places during the day, we all couldn't shake off the fact our lives could end. The only ones that seemed oddly calm were Minji, Rosalie and Jean-Claude. I noticed this, and wrote their names in the suspicious section.

Anyway, 2am, scared for my life. We had Rosalie guard the light so nobody could turn them off, even though I didn't trust her much. But then, the light flicker, and everyone screams as the lights deactivate. Everyone is running around, so I barely even hear a stab noise, but I hear it anyway. And as the light reactivate, we all look for who's missing.

It was Mateo. We looked all around but he wasn't anywhere, not in the room, in the hallways, or even in the bedrooms. But then we looked outside, and we saw him. He was crammed into a bin outside the house, with some of his bones seemed to be broken. I had lana look at him while I order everyone back inside. We still had time untill Lana had finished, so I let everyone talk while she finished. I felt the paranoia in the air as I walked over to Kai, who was sitting next to Charlotte and his dead brothers body.

I tried to talk to Kai, But he seemed to hate me. But finally after a few minutes, I got through to him, apologising for killing him and that it wasn't your fault. He seemed to like me more as I looked at Charlotte, who was reading a book. I didn't interrupt her, as she gets mad when she is. And go talk to Lara, who had came back, while ordering everyone else to get into a line. She told me what happened to Mateo, and said that we should start to vote. So I give everyone their piece of paper, and began the voting.

After tallying everything, Rosalie was chosen, but something weird occurred, as I approached her, she didn't resist, she looked me in the eyes. But then, I hear her in my mind. She tells me this: "You wouldn't dare kill me. If you did, she would kill you next", and I felt very tired. As soon as I come within killing distance, I fell asleep.

One hour later, I had woken up. Lana was there to greet me and told me everything. She says how when you fell, Kiryomi grabbed the knife and got Rosalie in the back. She also found a note written by her and she gave it to me.

On it, it read how she knew the personalities of Kai and Charlotte, their relationships and certain aspects of their hobbies. After reading this, I pulled out the journal and wrote Minji and Jean-Claude in the Highly Suspicious area, as they hung around Rosalie a lot. After, everyone talked to eachother as the sun rose.