Chapter 9 : Drunk As Skunks

Five pulled a pen, some books and more booze out of the bag, slowly he'd ran out of space in the books when he noticed he could write on the walls.
"Are you gonna need to see all the equations again or?" (Y/n) slurred out as Five giggled drunkenly, all sorts of numbers being written that (y/n) wasn't going to even try and process.
"Oh no doll I won't need to see them again."
"Don't overwork yourself though, yeah?" She stood behind him leaning her chin on his shoulder while he scribbled.
"If you want." He cooed.

"You look tired and I can tell your arm hurts, sit down baby." (Y/n) pat the empty space to her side, drinking.
"I... Yeah." He huffed falling down choosing to lay his head on her shoulder, feeling his fluffy hair she played with it as he drank.
"This is nice..." Five expressed, closing his eyes.
"Need to do this more."
"Absolutely..."

"Where are their parents?" Five's eyes fluttered open slightly as he groaned, turning his head into his girl's shoulder more.
"I'm gonna call security." A woman passed by Diego and Luther as they spoke.
"Are they-uhmm."
"Drunk as skunks." Diego confirmed with a grin, taking in the sight, Five tossed a little as one of the bottles fell from his grasp.
"Mmm-would you guys shut up." (Y/n) grumbled, playing with Five's hair again.
"We're moving you guys-let's go!" Diego yelled, clapping his hands until the duo woke more.
"I thought I told you to shut," Diego fell to the floor with a wave of (y/n)'s hand "up."
"God I hate when she does that." Diego croaked, standing again.
"Makes two of us." Luther noted as he moved to pick Five up when (y/n) stopped him.
"I'm carrying him," she pointed her head to the belongings on the floor "you guys put all our stuff in the duffle bag and carry that."
"Doll I can waaalk." Five fought to get out of her arms, falling over she caught him.
"Why do I doubt you?" She grinned as he gave in.
"Finefinefiiine." She leant down in front of him offering her back to him as he got on.
"Make sure you hold on tight baby."
"I know how to get a piggy back." He waved her off drunkenly making her giggle.

"What were you two even doing here?" Luther questioned once they'd caught up, lugging the duffle bag.
"What does it look like?" Five spat, swaying.
"What he means is why?" Diego corrected as the duo laughed.
"Why not?" (Y/n) teased.
"I don't know if I prefer you guys sober or drunk." Diego griped.
"Second that." Luther backed him up.
"Oh how the tables turn!" Five burst out, laughing madly.
"Sshhh baby sshhh." (Y/n) hushed as to not cause another fight, albeit entertaining she was more focused on taking care of Five.
"Sshhh." Five repeated into her ear softly, playing with her hair.
"Very soft."
"Thank you baby."
"Can I have it?"
"Well-I think I'm using it right now."
"Using what?"
"My hair."
"I was talking about you." He placed a kiss on her cheek before going silent.
"Ohhh-then definitely yes." Luther and Diego stayed quiet-they've ruined moments before they know what they look like.

"Well we can't go back to the house, it's not secure-those psychopaths could come back at any moment." Luther spoke, the four traversing an alleyway.
"We'll go to my place it's closer." Diego responded, Five burped making (y/n) pause for a second.
"Don't you vomit on me Five!" She barked making him laugh.
"You know what's funny?"
"What is it?"
"I'm going through puberty-twice." He mumbled making his girl chuckle.
"Drank those whole bottles didn't we?"
"We still got some left. We did have tons though." (Y/n) snorted.
"Good job team." Five mumbled weakly lifting a hand making (y/n) tap it lightly.
"If I ever get you to smoke weed with me and Klaus can we call you 'high-Five'?" Luther's eyes widened at her question.
"No, he is not-!"
"Not happening." Five retorted as the taller pair relaxed.
"We can smoke but no puns." He instructed coldly.
"No you're not old enou-!"
"Luther her age and my age outage you! So sshhh." Five fought back.
"Yeah you get him baby." (Y/n) cheered jokingly.
"What were you guys saying about last night by the way?" (Y/n) questioned as she fixed her hold of Five's legs.
"Two masked intruders attacked the academy last night." Luther began.
"They came looking for you." Diego pointed at Five.
"So I need you to focus-what do they want?"
"Hazel and Cha-Cha." he almost whispered
"Who?"
"Y'know I hate codenames." Luther complained.
"They're the best of the best-except for us two of course." Five tapped (y/n)'s shoulder.
"The best of what?"
"Eight always said she hated when I drink, she said it made me surly." Five laughed as (y/n) chuckled.
"Hey! I need you to focus." Diego began getting too close and rude for her liking as she leant over more to support Five's weight, hand at the ready.
"What do this Hazel and Cha-Cha want?" Resulting in an almost laugh from Five he stopped himself.
"We just wanna protect you two." Diego professed.
"Protect us? We don't need your protection, Diego. Do you have any idea how many people we've killed? No. We're the four frickin' horsemen." Five swung on her back as she held him tighter.
"The apocalypse is coming." Five tapped (y/n)'s back causing her to lower him, turning away he vomited against a wall.
"There there." (Y/n) comforted as she rubbed circles on his back.