Chapter 1️⃣

Team Minato was just done training and they are talking about the scar the Obito has on HIS right side (OUR left side) as for Minato, Minato was starting to get jealous because Obito is getting Kakashi's attention. The more he thought of Obito taking Kakashi away from him, the more he gets angry. Kakashi notices because he sees his second senpai was looking kinda mad. "Minato-senpai, are you ok? " Kakashi asked his sensei. Minato snapped out of his thoughts and look down at his little crush and blushed. "I'm fine, Kakashi," Minato answered with a smile. " Hey, Obito," Minato said. " Yes sensei?" Obito said. " Can we talk in private please?" Minato asked. "sure," Obito said. " Ok following me," Minato said. Obito followed his sensei behind a tree. "alright, Kakashi is mine" Minato said sternly. "No he is not, he's mine!" Obito said. While Minato and Obito argued about Kakashi belong to Rin and Kakashi were listening. Rin got a plan and whispered to Kakashi "Hey, Kakashi?". "Hm?" Kakashi answered. " I have a plan," Rin said. "What is it?" Kakashi asked.
.
.
{After Minato and Obito done arguing and that Rin done telling Kakashi the plan}
.
.
Rin and Kakashi looked at each other and nodded while smiling(Kakashi smiled under his mask,of course). Minato and Obito look at them with confused all over there faces. "Hey, Kakashi can you give me a kiss," Rin asked. "Of course Rin" Kakashi said while pulling his mask down and getting closer to Rin's cheek (Rin already knows what's under his mask and why in this story). Obito and Minato looked shocked when Kakashi pulled his mask down. After Kakashi kissed Rin on the cheek Rin fake blush and Kakashi put back his mask and hug Rin. Minato and Obito became jealous. "Hey, Kakashi looks like sensei and Obito are jealous. " Rin said. "Aw, is Obito-senpai and Minato-senpai jealous?" Kakashi asked. "N-no we are not!!" Obito and Minato yelled at the same time. "You two want a kiss too?" Kakashi asked while pulling his mask down. Minato and Obito started to blush. Kakashi kiss Obito on the lips and Minato started to sit down. After Kakashi kissed Obito, Kakashi then kisses Minato. When Minato and Kakashi pull apart, Kakashi and Rin then giggled. Minato and Obito are a blushing mess. While Minato and Obito think about Kakashi in an orgasm, Rin and Kakashi are giggling while giving each other a high five then they started talking. When Rin and Kakashi look at Minato and Obito they saw that their noses bleed. Kakashi got a towel from his pocket and wiped their noses(Minato is still sitting) then Minato and Obito snapped out of their 'totally normal' thoughts again while Kakashi wiping the blood off of their faces. Then Kakashi put the now bloody towel back in his pocket. "Can y-you stop t-teasing us?!" Obito yelled at Kakashi. "But what's the fun in that~" Kakashi asked. "Is that a portal over there, Kakashi?" Rin asked while pointing behind them(Kakashi and Rin) after Rin said that the portal sucked Team Minato in.

The next chapter is when Team Kakashi-...........yeah...........