Chapter 3️⃣

Boruto was reading a book, on his couch, when his sister, Himawari came in. (because Boruto gave Sarada and his family a spare key to his house, Mitsuki is in the forest and Kagura is playing with his(their) kids) "Hey Onii-chan, we need to go see babe!!" Himawari said. "Ok, I'll come in a sec," Boruto said. "Ok!" Himawari said. After Himawari left, Boruto put the book that he was reading in his pocket and said "Hey babe, I need to see Sarada. Ok?" "OK" Kagura replied. After that, he walked out of his and his husbands' house to see Himawari waiting. They walked to Lord Ninth.

{When they got there cause I'm lazy}

(Sarada's POV)

While I was working on my paperwork I heard a knock. "Come in," I said. And the people who came in were Mitsuki, Boruto, and Himawari. "Hey Lord Ninth, you called us?" Boruto asked. "Yes, I have a mission for you guys," I said. "You have an S mission........... Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki." I said while Boruto widened his eyes, like he heard that name before. "The Ōtsutauki clan has 3 new members, we don't know who's the other one is but we know that Momoshiki is traveling through a time where your dad is still Hokage, to capture the nine tails and that two out of the 3 new members are Kawaki and Isshiki Ōtsutsuki and we already know who is that third new member is yet." as I continued while Boruto widened his eyes even wider but snapped back to reality. "So, you guys will be travel to that time with Himawari because she will be able to stop them with her held," I said as a finished. "Ok?" I asked. "Sure," Boruto said. "Yep!" Himawari said. Mitsuki just nodded. "Now, let's go," I said as me, my best friends, and my girlfriend, Himawari, went out of my door. I put a note on my desk then follow them.

(Nobody's POV)

As they leave the office Boruto summons a portal and they go through it. And when they're at the other side they saw...................

Okay, I'm sorry for a cliffhanger...................next is were they ALL meet........................but until then y'all have to wait!!!!!