Chapter 4️⃣

(Boruto's POV)

Sarada, Mitsuki, and Kagura are disagreeing about who I belong to. I know that she has a crush on me. And to be honest, I like my dad, Kawaki, Kagura, and Mitsuki. I know having a crush on your own dad is wrong but I can't help it. After dad raped me, (oh and he was drunk while he was raping me) he keeps stalking me. "Ok guys, stop arguing" Kono-sensei said. "Fine!!" they all said as they let go of me. "Ok, let's start with trai-" Kono-sensei said but was cut off by someone yelling. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" Someone yelled but in fact, it sounds like 6 kids and 2 adults. We look where the yelling was coming from and we saw Lord Forth, a kid version of old man Kakashi, a girl with purple marks on her face like Sukea, a boy with a big mark on his left side of his face. A younger version of old man Kakashi, a younger version of my old man, Uncle Sasuke, Aunt Sakura, and an older version of me but he closed his right eye, Mitsuki, Sarada, and Himawari.

"Hey, little Onii-chan!!" Older Himawari said as she hugged me. "Uh.......hi?" I said. "Who are you guys?"  Kono-sensei. "I'm Himawari Uzumaki!!" Older Himawari said as she let go of me. "I'm Sarada Uchiha." Older Sarada said. " Mitsuki Uzumaki." Older Mitsuki said. "Names Boruto Uzumaki." Older me said. "Wait Uzumaki!?!?" Sarada yelled. "Yes, but we need to see Lord Seventh, now." Older Mitsuki said as the older version of us walked away to see my old man. "Why?" I said. They stopped walking. "The Ōtsutsuki clan as 3 new members and Momoshiki is still alive." Older me said as they(Older version of Team Konohamaru and Himawari) disappeared. "Welp...........who are you guys?" I asked the 6 kids and 2 adults. "I'm Sakura Haruno." younger Aunt Sakura said. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki!!"A younger version of my old man said. "Names Sasuke Uchiha." Uncle Sasuke said. "Kakashi Hatake." old man Kakashi said. "But I'm Kakashi Hatake." kid Kakashi said. "I'm Rin "Looks like its Team Minato and the younger version of Team Kakashi." Sarada said. "Looks like it." I and Mitsuki agreed. "Lets go tell Lord Seventh." Kono-Sensei. "Alright" "Ok" "Sure" said the other kids.

(Nobody's POV)

They disappear and arrived outside of Lord Seventh's door they can hear a loud "WHAT?!?!" at the other side of the door. "Calm down dad, we are here for our mis-" Older Boruto said but was cut of by Lord Seventh. Team Minato and Team Kakashi peeked to see was is going on. They saw that Lord Seventh, Naruto, was yelling, surprising. " You guys are from the future!?" Lord Seventh said. "Can you stop yelling Dad, and yes we are from the future." Future Boruto said. "So, why are you calling me 'Dad' instead of 'old man'." Lord Seventh questioned. " 1 word, past." Future Boruto said without hesitation with a smile while for Lord Seventh, he is blushing at how cute Future Boruto was. Sarada saw Team Minato and Team Kakashi peeking so she open the door and they all fell. "Ow!!" They all said. "Hey Dad, are you ok?" Future Boruto asked. "Yeah I-I'm fine." Lord Seventh said. "You sure? You don't look like your fine to me." Future Boruto said as he lean closer to Lord Seventh. (In the future Boruto lost/forget his feelings for his dad) Lord Seventh covered Future Boruto's mouth and said "Y-yeah I'm fine!". Future Boruto is confused but lean back, out of Lord Seventh's face.

This is what Team Konohamaru and Himawari looks like

Boruto: